• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms GAP 6.5 Saum-Extreme Hunter

Redman0603

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2011
mississippi
GAP 6.5 Saum-Extreme hunter. It is exactly as title states. It is a manners SL stock, Templar action, bartlein #3 24inches with vias break And APA bottom metal. Jewel trigger not the timney trigger in picture as I switched it. I bought a few months back but never shot it and need to make room in safe. Rings not included. $3850 shipped. 601-750-4572

Attachments

• 21A0075A-B230-4E85-A26E-5DD61BABC8DF.jpeg
    21A0075A-B230-4E85-A26E-5DD61BABC8DF.jpeg
    781.5 KB · Views: 657
Last edited:
Reactions: Nubba0681 and BCX
is this with the new freebore or older. GAP made a change ~ 3 years ago and went to a (I think) .120 FB instead of the .080 FB they started with.

It is one of the first ones he made. Serial number 13. I have never shot so don’t know what reamer.

I expect if you reached out to Caleb or Ken at GA Precision, they should be able to quickly look up the build sheet on that specific rifle and tell you the specs. I just sent back a couple of my previous builds to them for some work and was uncertain the specs on one of them, which Caleb was able to pull up the build sheet while we talked to confirm. Since the freebore is something that has changed a couple times, and could have even ordered up outside the norm if someone was neck turning brass.

This a cool ass rifle, have one very similar that GAP spun up for me in 2018 that shoots lights out. Love the Vias camo stock and cerekote combo on this rifle, and expect it would prove a lot more marketable here if you knew the bore specs. Good luck with the sale.