• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP built M14's

08Cayenne

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2011
East Central Ohio
I've been searching for info on GAP built M14's but am really not finding much info. Did they do a lot of these? Was the quality good? Anyone have one and can share their experiences with it?

Thanks
Frank

Re: GAP built M14's

2 were fore sale here last week.Look back through the for sale threads. Tony Burks did a wright up on one a few years back.

In 2005, Georgia Arms Precision built some M62-R1 rifles for Jordan from M14 rifles supplied by that government. The M62-R1 was the subject of a small write up, "The Evolution of The M14 To The M62-R1" in <span style="font-style: italic">Special Operations Report</span> Issue Number 9: pages 48-49.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Different</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In 2005, Georgia Arms Precision built some M62-R1 rifles for Jordan from M14 rifles supplied by that government. The M62-R1 was the subject of a small write up, "The Evolution of The M14 To The M62-R1" in <span style="font-style: italic">Special Operations Report</span> Issue Number 9: pages 48-49.</div></div>

Its not Georgis Arms Precision??????

Were in Missouri and always have been.

We built over 200 M62's for the Jordanian Special forces in 2004-2005.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Different</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In 2005, Georgia Arms Precision built some M62-R1 rifles for Jordan from M14 rifles supplied by that government. The M62-R1 was the subject of a small write up, "The Evolution of The M14 To The M62-R1" in <span style="font-style: italic">Special Operations Report</span> Issue Number 9: pages 48-49.</div></div>

Its not Georgis Arms Precision??????
Were in Missouri and always have been.
We built over 200 M62's for the Jordanian Special forces in 2004-2005. </div></div>

Thank you for the correction.

That 10x guy thinks he knows everything GAP!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We do not work on M-14 rifles anymore. I would recomend Geofrey Korn for that work these days.</div></div>

I have an M14 GAP accurized for me in '04, its badass, too bad they dont do em anymore. I also physically saw that pile of trashy M14's in their shop back then, was a big ole stack of crap turned to gold

just reminiscing, i dont get this thing out nearly enough, should probably loan it to the National GA precision Museum

M1A-1.jpg