• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes GAP Deal on Bushnell LRHS Scopes

The sammich maker’s gonna me...at least she’ll have what sounds like good glass as I’m booking it down the road!

Placed my order Monday August 13th. I just received a Fedex shipping notification showing a delivery date on Friday 08/24/18. Looks like they are on their way.

A little pre-dialed windage on every scope will at least give you a sporting chance....depending on how good she is!

Dave

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...she’ll git ‘er done and dress me out with the MUT I fell for. As has been said, ‘it’s for the children’ and my boy will love his new rig!

But I like the way you think!

They definitely aren’t going in order, July 25th order here and no shipping info yet.

July 24th order date here, no shipping notification yet. Kinda wish we would get ours first since we paid in full weeks ago. BUT we are getting a really good deal, so I'm going to try to not get salty about it if mine takes longer to get here!

Dave

They definitely aren’t going in order, July 25th order here and no shipping info yet.

July 24th order date here, no shipping notification yet. Kinda wish we would get ours first since we paid in full weeks ago. BUT we are getting a really good deal, so I'm going to try to not get salty about it if mine takes longer to get here!

Dave

Maybe they are going in alphabetical order. My name is Aardvark Aaderland.

Hopefully the new Steiner H-series rings I ordered make it here the same day. They look like a hell of a set of rings for the price If anyone is in need of some new rings. Steiner has them listed on their site and europtic is selling them for 79.99.

How low do you want to go? I have a similar being set on a different gun. And it’s pretty low.

How low do you want to go? I have a similar being set on a different gun. And it’s pretty low.

I personally like to be as low as possible so if I can lay that objective right over the barrel, I'll be happy. I know someone who has same scope and same rifle as I do. He has vortex or seekins (They are practically the same) low rings and it looks good but there's still a bit more room.

Ordered Aug 19, just got tracking number (Aug 21).

I have one of these that I bought during the Bushnell rebate last year (still paid more for it than through GAP, dammit), so this will be my second. I think that they're STELLAR options for light weight or hunting-oriented builds.

LOL, the labels are all being printed today so everyone will get a notification by the morning, the shipping will be done the next 2-3 days. shipping 400 scopes takes more than a day guys, sorry . there is no order of how we are printing labels its actually done in lots of, Singles, Singles with MUTSs, multiples, Special shipping ETC.

As of Right now there are about 66 scopes left if guys are still on the fence. Tracey said we are averaging about 1 an hour in sales.

George

LOL, the labels are all being printed today so everyone will get a notification by the morning, the shipping will be done the next 2-3 days. shipping 400 scopes takes more than a day guys, sorry . there is no order of how we are printing labels its actually done in lots of, Singles, Singles with MUTSs, multiples, Special shipping ETC.

As of Right now there are about 66 scopes left if guys are still on the fence. Tracey said we are averaging about 1 an hour in sales.

George
Hey George, how well would you say this scope does for a PRS style rifle? I like the features but am unsure of the reticle, partially I'm sure just because I haven't seen it in person.

Thanks!

Hey George, how well would you say this scope does for a PRS style rifle? I like the features but am unsure of the reticle, partially I'm sure just because I haven't seen it in person.

Thanks!

I'm not George, but it should work the same as the G3 reticle, which I recently used in an LRTSi at a local PRS match. Worked fine for me out to 1000 (farthest we shot). The "donut of death" may get in the way for some people, but I can't honestly see it being a factor. If you miss, it won't be the scope's/reticle's fault!

George
Malarky, I say! Malarky, shenanigans, and tomfoolery!! ;)

Seriously, though, I'll bet that it's a logistical hemorrhoid to get that many orders fulfilled.

Are those low rings?

Those are the Seekins .87" Mid's in the photo, I ordered the .82" low's at the same time and just started with the mid's. I was in a rush to get to the range and shoot it being it was a new rifle as well!

The low's will work on my particular rifle setup though so I will save them for my Xtreme Hunter GAP is building now. The eventual plan is for that rifle in the pic to get a ZCO if they ever start shipping.

Reactions: Trent1974
Rings are sick, just wish they made something much lower. I want APA low rings but out of stock everywhere so I'll probably buy Ken Farrell low rings.
Just received those H-series rings. They are legit. There is a recoil lug machined in the bottom like the seekins. Fit and finish is perfect. Very lightweight. For 79 dollars I might start only using these instead of the seekins going forward. I will make a thread about them If know one else has after I check them with my lapping bar.

Just received those H-series rings. They are legit. There is a recoil lug machined in the bottom like the seekins. Fit and finish is perfect. Very lightweight. For 79 dollars I might start only using these instead of the seekins going forward. I will make a thread about them If know one else has after I check them with my lapping bar.

This makes me pissed knowing they don't have lower options lol. Oh well, too bad for me I guess!

Reactions: Rexwagon
I know it's been asked twice in this thread but there's been no definite answer.

What's the minimum parallax yardage these scopes can adjust to?

Thanks!

just checked, they are at 200 bucks now...

**edit**
The Steiner rings are not at 200 bucks, I was confused and looking at the wrong ones...

I know it's been asked twice in this thread but there's been no definite answer.

What's the minimum parallax yardage these scopes can adjust to?

Thanks!

50 yards

Last edited:
Just FYI: As mentioned, GAP only allows you to ship to your billing address. However, once you get the tracking number, you can create an account on FedEx, and re-direct the package to a Fed-Ex location to hold.

For me, shipping to my house means the Fed-Ex guy is going to leave it on the side of a road with no visible houses, at my gate. So I re-directed to a Fed-Ex shipping location, which happens to be a Walgreen's 2 blocks from my office.

Just FYI: As mentioned, GAP only allows you to ship to your billing address. However, once you get the tracking number, you can create an account on FedEx, and re-direct the package to a Fed-Ex location to hold.

For me, shipping to my house means the Fed-Ex guy is going to leave it on the side of a road with no visible houses, at my gate. So I re-directed to a Fed-Ex shipping location, which happens to be a Walgreen's 2 blocks from my office.

I was able to get them to ship mine to my work but I had to place the order by phone not on the website. Tracey called me Tuesday to confirm my shipping address.

Odd , i ordered 1 on 8.5 and a second on 8.6 my brother also ordered 2 on 8.6 still no notification for my second or either of his 2 scopes.
I bet you have it now. If you dont please call as al lables have been created and 1/3 have already left the building.

hopefully they will all be gone by tomorrow. Im short a few MUTTS but they should be here today or Tomorrow.

Be patient

Reactions: skatz11

Thanks!
plenty of guys are using them for PRS matches, the Donut of death does not really cause a problem.

Reactions: Gooldylocks
FWIW, you can get the 30mm H-series rings even cheaper from Botach. They're $59.95 with free 2-day shipping. I have a low set on order for mounting my Bushnell LRHSi when it comes.

FWIW, you can get the 30mm H-series rings even cheaper from Botach. They're $59.95 with free 2-day shipping. I have a low set on order for mounting my Bushnell LRHSi when it comes.
Son of a biscuit. I probably wouldn’t have ordered from them personally. But good to know now! Your going to like them. Especially at that price.

Reactions: Stereodude
Son of a biscuit. I probably wouldn’t have ordered from them personally. But good to know now! Your going to like them. Especially at that price.
I know some people don't like them, but they've been okay so far with the few orders I've placed with them. Sometimes they have great deals. After I make sure the low rings work for me with the Bushnell 4.5-18x44 LRHSi I will probably get another set or two of the H-series rings.