• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gap grind 2020

If the wife and yungin werent goin i would probably do the same thing. But getting them to tent it up is like locating a truck load of primers right now. Impossible!!!!
Are they competing or spectating? I was trying to talk my wife into coming, but no dice.

More like they will probably drop me off hang out for a little bit then haul ass somewhere to go shopping

Can we get a final head count of folks that will be there? Looks like mountainman has a meeting up spot for all to go to?? I plan on being there fri morning bout 9:00 for the practice day. Maybe a photo op for the hide folks......

Can we get a final head count of folks that will be there? Looks like mountainman has a meeting up spot for all to go to?? I plan on being there fri morning bout 9:00 for the practice day. Maybe a photo op for the hide folks......
I mean, we can all gather around my fold out pavilion and pup tent setup. I'd wager though that we would have better luck establishing a rally point at a landmark once we get there. Either is fine by me.

Annnndddd my am, who is a great dude, and who I had been practicing with had to drop. I'm now in squad 16, with an am I haven't practiced with. Not so much a big deal, but I'm sorry for my am and I hope I get to at least talk with my new am before the match.

Annnndddd my am, who is a great dude, and who I had been practicing with had to drop. I'm now in squad 16, with an am I haven't practiced with. Not so much a big deal, but I'm sorry for my am and I hope I get to at least talk with my new am before the match.
Man that sucks for the both of you. Hopefully you get a decent am with a good chemistry. See yall friday

Man that drive sucked. I left at 12:30 thursday morning. Drove straight through. Got to the hotel and luckily was able to check in and get me a nap