Gap grind 2020

Northfl

Keepin the lights on
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2018
Who is planning on going and where will you be traveling from??
i am going to try and get to it.
coming from florida.

Northfl

Keepin the lights on
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2018
Thats kind of why i posted this. Maybe someone from your area is planning to attend. I thought about flying into nashville and renting a jeep, since its a 11hr drive for me. But the damn flights are all layover flights and still 5 hrs or so anyways so may as well drive. Then dont have to worry about flyin with weapons and such.

Reactions: The Durk

The Durk

Private
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 12, 2013
Pittsburgh PA
Yeaaaa I have a 9k rig, I really don’t want to trust it to the TSA. I don’t even trust them to handle my clothing.

Bb214

Private
Minuteman
Jul 30, 2018
I’m either gonna attend this or the kestrel match a couple weeks later in Florida. The grind would probably benefit me more since I’m not very good, but the one at Altus isn’t far from the beach and the wife would be more likely to go to it lol.

Northfl

Keepin the lights on
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2018
Saw the kestrel one also. Lot closer for me for sure. Still 4 or so hour drive

Bb214

Private
Minuteman
Jul 30, 2018
If we go to the kestrel match it lines up with my work schedule so I don’t have to use vacation. I think we would probably pull the camper down and stay somewhere for the week

Northfl

Keepin the lights on
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2018
Mine also. If everything goes as planned it will be my 4th prs match. Of course thats if everything goes as planned so far. Just contributing to the prize table as i have no expectation of even placing above dead last

Bb214

Private
Minuteman
Jul 30, 2018
I will say that if the grind is anything like the prs match I shot a couple weekends ago at k&m you guys will have a blast. I literally was lost like last years Easter egg and there were so many guys willing to help me without me even asking. Guys we’re giving my tips and pointers on stances and everything. It was awesome.

Reactions: miscexpense

miscexpense

Never stop learning
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2018
Alabama
Thank you! I have been shooting at Alabama Precision for a few matches and this group is like no other sport. They actually help teach what others taught them. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Northfl

Keepin the lights on
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2018
I
I will say that if the grind is anything like the prs match I shot a couple weekends ago at k&m you guys will have a blast. I literally was lost like last years Easter egg and there were so many guys willing to help me without me even asking. Guys we’re giving my tips and pointers on stances and everything. It was awesome.
have generally found that to be true from the shooting community. I have only shot one other discipline but them folks were helpful as well. Just look at what happens here on this site. Tons of information. Hope to see a bunch of folks from here shooting there as well. Be good to put some faces with names

Northfl

Keepin the lights on
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2018
Not sure where i will stay just yet. Will be in panama city beach when regs opens so hopefully will get the alarm i have set and get in