• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

GAP Hospitaller Rifle - Just received

KYS

BBN #1
Minuteman
Oct 8, 2008
Lexington, KY
Well Guys the brown santa brought me a little present today. I talked to Tracy yesterday and she took my final payment and shipping method. I was pleased to unwrap my GAP Hospitaller rifle in 308 WIN. It is a beautiful piece of work and I have only had a chance to put 5 rounds threw it but I've got it close to zero already. George and the guys at GAP did a wonderful job and it looks even better then I had imagined. They also fitted it with my YHM Phantom QD suppressor mount.

I will post pictures and a range report soon. I have to figure out how to post pics in the first place! haha
smile.gif

More to come....

Re: GAP Hospitaller Rifle - Just received

hey i want to see pics too... im sure im not the only one on here that was to see a new, right out of the box, quality, precision boomstick

pics are up! enjoy. can get more if you want. Deerslayer is to slow
wink.gif

well now i know what i need to start saving for, itll probly be about 10 years before i can afford one but what the hell hopefully we will still be allowed to own guns when i can afford one

Beautiful rifle. Did you send them parts to start with, or was this one of theirs from the ground up?

Congrats on the rifle. Another USO scope. It almost seems like everyone is using USO. Hehehe.

I know this is an old post, but hell, why start a new one?
smile.gif

I ordered my hospitaller almost 2 weeks ago. I live in KC, so even though Kerry told me I'd have a 6 month wait, I figure I can just go by the shop enough to be a nusiance that they will get it done and get me out of there
smile.gif
My drooling should be enough to make them feel sorry for me anyway. It took me a year to get my wife to agree to this. And no, she didn't make me buy her anything. But don't forget to pick up one of their knives - me, i got the little one when I had work done on my .308 700SPS. I'll get the big one when I pick up the Hospitaller. It's .300 WSM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 69USMC76</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know this is an old post, but hell, why start a new one?
smile.gif

I ordered my hospitaller almost 2 weeks ago. I live in KC, so even though Kerry told me I'd have a 6 month wait, I figure I can just go by the shop enough to be a nusiance that they will get it done and get me out of there
smile.gif
My drooling should be enough to make them feel sorry for me anyway. It took me a year to get my wife to agree to this. And no, she didn't make me buy her anything. But don't forget to pick up one of their knives - me, i got the little one when I had work done on my .308 700SPS. I'll get the big one when I pick up the Hospitaller. It's .300 WSM</div></div>

I should have my Hospitaller this week in .308. I ordered mine in January. I will post pictures when I get it. Unless they are backed up it shouldn't take that long, I am pretty sure this is one of there rifles they have in stock most of the time. I think.

GG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pics are up! enjoy. can get more if you want.</div></div>

More please.

Looks great!! I have a friend who is waiting for his Hospitaller to arrive any day...he's sending it out to me to work up loads. Cant wait to get my hands on it!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks great!! I have a friend who is waiting for his Hospitaller to arrive any day...he's sending it out to me to work up loads. Cant wait to get my hands on it!!</div></div>

I need friends like that.

more pics coming up..... its changed quite a bit since then!

You've got great taste in rifles. Nice addition to the collection.

Here you go:
Nightforce F1
Gemtech Sandstorm suppressor

5x239f.jpg

5a2nh0.jpg

23syhs4.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've had it for almost 2 years now! </div></div>

Why did GAP have it, New barrel?

I posted the first pics when I got it about 2 years ago, look at the original post date. I havent sent it back to them at all!

Oh, Duh.... I feel stupid. I was going to say, you have posted pictures of that rifle before. Can I ask, why did you change from USO to F1?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rev762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man i want that rifle!! You want to do a trade?
smile.gif
</div></div>

NO THANKS!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: huntinaz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, Duh.... I feel stupid. I was going to say, you have posted pictures of that rifle before. Can I ask, why did you change from USO to F1? </div></div>

I like the F1 and the USO but best bang for the buck is the F1. I'm not going to drop $3000.00 plus rings for every scope! gotta save somewhere
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rev762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man i want that rifle!! You want to do a trade?
smile.gif
</div></div>

NO THANKS! </div></div>

Hey it was worth a try!