• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP PPR WAIT LIST/ PPR VS MPA BA PMR Pro Rifle II

Kylejones982

Private
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2022
Southeast
Planning on taking a long range course at K&M Precision coming up in July with a rental GA precision rifle but REALLY want to get my name on the order list for a GA PPR when they open back up in September and was wondering if someone could explain the process with GA to me. Im assuming ill reserve one in September and then how long does it take until you can receive your rifle ? Im also interested in the MPA BA PMR Pro Rifle II if anyone could give me any feedback, pros/cons on going with either of these rifles. Whichever I buy will be in 6mm. Would also be interested in purchasing one second hand if someone has one.
Thanks

Last edited:
On their website they will tell you when you can order the gun under the PPR rifle tab. They said that it will open up in Sept ( which it did last year). I gave them a call on the 2nd and ordered it.

It was delivered March 24th of this year, so ~ 2.5 to 3 months beyond the original delivery date. I inquired at the end of January what the delay was and they said they were waiting for the stocks.

I haven't been able to shoot it that much (16), Last 3 shots I did @ 200 yds was < 1/4inch. 6mm creedmoor.

I called and ordered mine Sep 3rd. I got a call the week before Christmas it was ready. I chose to wait till after Christmas for them to ship so it wouldn’t get caught up in the last minute shipping craziness ano possibly getting lost. They shipped the day they said and I had it before New Years.

mine shoots great. Best group I’ve shot with the gun, 0.178” for five shots. I also shot a 1.79” five shot group at 550 yards. I’ll be trying to order another come Sep.

Attachments

• 8C757EE9-3D62-4521-8AF0-B36549627981.jpeg
    8C757EE9-3D62-4521-8AF0-B36549627981.jpeg
    479.4 KB · Views: 66
  • CF0249C2-46F1-45A8-84C7-38DF3C5DBDB8.jpeg
    CF0249C2-46F1-45A8-84C7-38DF3C5DBDB8.jpeg
    478 KB · Views: 79
Sounds like the process (and components) have changed, they will have a few ready to send out immediately come September 1st. Then taking orders or some sort of thing…

Sounds like a little bit better process. I ordered the beginning of September received mid March.

Knowing what I know now, Apples to apples (price being the same) I’d get the PPR no question..