• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP10 ShowEm Off Pics

It's not a GAP 10 but I built this on my trip to George's. It's a 300 Blackout built by GAP with a Seekins upper, Seekins lower, Daniel Defense rail, Magpul grip and stock, and Rock barrel.

AR15_zps88d5507d.jpg

MrRate, just curious what was your order date?

Gunner, Sorry for delay. I placed my order on 10 Aug 12 and the rifle was delivered to my FFL on 19 Mar 13. I ordered the 20" barrel fluted and threaded which probably added some time and the SSA-E triggers were backlogged.

A recommendation for anyone who's considering placing a GAP-10 order and may need/want a can for it: find one and start that process at the same time as (or before) your GAP order. You'll think the planets are aligned for a moment when the goodness starts arriving at the same time.

Just got mine in this week just finished my break in today and my best five shot group today was just under 1/2". I know the gun will do better if some one else that can shoot gets behind it. But FAT CHANCE. This gun is great. 308 20''

Nice weapons, I think Im going to give them my POF Lower and place an order once my M40A5 arives, 6 weeks to go!

Mine with his brother from another mother.

Attachments

• P1010517.jpg
    P1010517.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 30
Does GA precision have an up charge to get the barrel to a 20 from a 16.5?

Late October build date just recv yesterday.
OD Green PRS stock and pistol grip
Magpul OD green ceracote scope mount
22" fluted barrel
DMR trigger
Noveske switch block
Surefire muzzel brake

Added
Accushot mono pod
Atlas bi pod
OD green TAB sling
Daniel Defense QD rail attachment
Magpul OD green rail covers

On order
Nightforce F1 scope
Magpul PRS QD mount

I will try to get some pics up shortly

Late October build date just recv yesterday.
OD Green PRS stock and pistol grip
Magpul OD green ceracote scope mount
22" fluted barrel
DMR trigger
Noveske switch block
Surefire muzzel brake

Added
Accushot mono pod
Atlas bi pod
OD green TAB sling
Daniel Defense QD rail attachment
Magpul OD green rail covers

On order
Nightforce F1 scope
Magpul PRS QD mount

I will try to get some pics up shortly

Yes, we NEED pics!

Ok I am going to order one soon an wanted to know. Also do they come standard with surefire breaks?

Pretty sure that's a negative Bbg56. You need to specify what you want the end of the barrel to look like.... Surefire, FTE, no brake, etc. When you call them to order, they will ask you all of this. Make sure you are 100% certain, as making changes after the ordering process is difficult.

Alright thanks I just wanted to make sure before I order. Like you said once its ordered its hard to change.

hey guys I have an 18" with prs on the way. do any of you guys have the pelican case for your GAP10 I didn't know if I should get the 1700 or 1720. what is the OAL?

Here's a crappy cell phone pic

Attachments

• securedownload[1].jpg
    securedownload[1].jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Just got the email, my rifle is done. I ordered it 6 Nov 2012.

Specs: HS-DMR trigger, Badger FTE break, Fluted, 22 inch barrel, Magpul PRS stock, Noveske switchblock in Mil Spec OD green (upper, lower and handguard).

Now I just need to get it home and find a scope. Currently overseas so I will only get to see it via skype for the next year.

The wait will be painful. Next rifle due in is my Seekins build in 223, should be done soon as well. I ordered it the same time. I am lucky, my wife lets me buy these toys with no complaints.

Here's a crappy cell phone pic
We NEED some more pics of this one! I'm a huge fan of OD Green Magpul furniture on my AR's. I've never seem the OD Green scope mount though. Nice touch. Did GAP paint it for you or what? What kind of glass are you going to put on her?

Nov 6th?? I'm jealous... I have yet to hear a peep about my order (October 23rd, 2012). Even though I saw George post on here that they'd be complete with Sept-Oct orders by end of Feb....???... (page 5 I believe)...

Guess I'll keep waiting...

Just got the email, my rifle is done. I ordered it 6 Nov 2012.

Specs: HS-DMR trigger, Badger FTE break, Fluted, 22 inch barrel, Magpul PRS stock, Noveske switchblock in Mil Spec OD green (upper, lower and handguard).

Now I just need to get it home and find a scope. Currently overseas so I will only get to see it via skype for the next year.

The wait will be painful. Next rifle due in is my Seekins build in 223, should be done soon as well. I ordered it the same time. I am lucky, my wife lets me buy these toys with no complaints.

I'd like to see some photos of this one. I ordered mine with VERY similar specs.

We NEED some more pics of this one! I'm a huge fan of OD Green Magpul furniture on my AR's. I've never seem the OD Green scope mount though. Nice touch. Did GAP paint it for you or what? What kind of glass are you going to put on her?

I have 2 NightForce F1's on the way and should see them mid next week. So one of those will go on it and then I will take some better pictures. I had GAP Ceracote the mount in MagPul OD green and I believe it cost an extra $25.

SWThomas,

Did you intend to go with black PRS or were you not willing to wait for the FDE? Just curious as I have one sitting ready now at GAP for a month other than the FDE furniture.

tychin02, it's likely they are waiting on something to come in for your order. I would not see why else it would be delayed. Anything different then what I ordered per the specs above?

M198Gunner - Ordered mine with surefire break, in .308 with Magpul FDE furniture and cerakote... Guess they're waiting on parts... was hoping to get mine for a trip later this month.

Anyone know if the wait starts once my FFL dealer receives the gun??

hey guys I have an 18" with prs on the way. do any of you guys have the pelican case for your GAP10 I didn't know if I should get the 1700 or 1720. what is the OAL?

I have the 1720 and it has plenty of room for rifle with atlas bipod attached, mags and suppressor. And thank you for your service!

SWThomas,

Did you intend to go with black PRS or were you not willing to wait for the FDE? Just curious as I have one sitting ready now at GAP for a month other than the FDE furniture.

I chose the colors in collaboration with Mark at GAP. I'll primarily be hunting with this rifle and I wanted a combo that would break up the weapon outline a little more.

Guys we got Magpull FDE PRS's in so the flow is moving again, Moe grips are now on backorder so we are just using what we can get, Mixtrure of Ergo, Blackhawk, Magpull, I cant see holding up a build for the grip.