• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP10

ericf

Private
Minuteman
May 27, 2007
texas gulf coast (Pasadena)
For those that have recently ordered a rifle, what was their projected lead time to shipped?
Yes, I sent them an Email, but never heard back. I'm sure they are really busy.

Re: GAP10

Your best bet is either to call them direct and ask or shoot A10XRIFLE or KLIN (screen names) a PM via this site. I tried the email once that is on their website and never got a response. I called and got my answer right away.

They're pretty good at responding to PMs as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARPredatorHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">6-8 weeks </div></div>
Do you know something I don't? They told me this week 2-4 months.

Just curious.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Leadtime is 6-8 weeks currently on Gap 10's that changes frequently as we get LE orders that muck it up somtimes. </div></div>

Straight from George on 2/10/2012 in here

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARPredatorHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Leadtime is 6-8 weeks currently on Gap 10's that changes frequently as we get LE orders that muck it up somtimes. </div></div>

Straight from George on 2/10/2012 in here </div></div>
Cool, good to know!

Thanks

I'm currently at 10weeks, but they are missing a supplier part according to Ken(charging handle).

I would only anticipate longer and longer wait times as more and more people realize just how awesome these rifles really are.

Worse case scenario, you wait 3-4 months. You're still getting arguably the best gasser 308 in production in less than half of the time you can get a bolt gun from a lot of shops. 3-4 months is a pretty short lead time in the precision game.

There are 20+ rifles finished currently waiting on the charging handles to be cut. (My fault I neglected to get them ordered in time). So a ton of you will get calls in a week or so.

If parts are in stock 6-8 weeks is correct on the GAP -10

There are 20+ rifles finished currently waiting on the charging handles to be cut. (My fault I neglected to get them ordered in time). So a ton of you will get calls in a week or so.

If parts are in stock 6-8 weeks is correct on the GAP -10