• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Garrote on plate carrier

Id just take my thong off and use that.
A1B44C6B-6D43-4CB2-A41E-F471635B9842.jpeg

The next time I’m tasked with sentry duty I want to have my garrote game dialed in

Reactions: camocorvette
Quite effective to quiet work . If it's a distance shot I employ the AI adle adle in FDE with Night Force glass .
Midrange it's a Zhua hands down in Mils with a red dot .In close ? My trusty Patu .

As for body armor I prefer a nice chain mail under my woven leather . It allows me greater agility than the suit of armor with the exception of Teutonic Mercenary Phallic Armor .
One must protect the Schwartz .

Reactions: Ravenworks
Which brand of garrote do the top PRS pros use?
Top PRS pro's use a new Adamantium garrote that was made by BoooTeek. Its $187,000, and has handles made out of small shooting bags for those difficult stages.

Some jersey'd shooter with 200 more vendor ads tattooed on his face and bare legs tried using one on me once. I was disappointed in its choking abilities, and it didn't cut through my neck beard.

It might have been that he only had one hand on the thing because he was posting shit on Instagram....or....

It might have been that I reached up under his kilt with the smoking/white hot suppressor I had just dismounted and buried it in his unclothed anus. He didn't go down - he was obviously a veteran of this move - but it took a little bit of the force off my neckbeard.

My shooting partner took him out with our Savage 10FP in .308 with the Quigley Ford up top.

We stole claimed his rolling luggage cart full of vendor provided guns and ammo as our prize for the day, loaded it in the back of his Toyota Tacoma that was kitted out in overland expedition gear that still had the hang tags on it and no scratches or dirt of any kind, and bailed out.

The Tacoma had so many gear company stickers on it, I think it took me 3 months of driving it up against the trees and rocks to get them all off.

My garrote was made by Hirotaka Kawai. We tested it with me garroting a Hattori Hanzo sword and it cut the blade in half like butter.

I slid it into my plate carrier and my fucking commo shit and 2 mags fell off. I said "Oh shit" and pulled it back out and it cut the 3 slings for my backup long guns. Disaster man...disaster.

I have it sandwiched between two Lvl4 plates for now, but I'm gonna have to replace them if I draw the thing.
tumblr_mqde9yH7oG1qi66kho1_500.gif

26044751.gif

A sharp and pointy, six inch blade is much faster and more effective, in my opinion. Know your anatomy and use accordingly.

A sharp and pointy, six inch blade is much faster and more effective, in my opinion. Know your anatomy and use accordingly.
I mean John used his bare hand to rip someone’s larynx out. Anything can be effective with the proper technique. I’ve chosen the garrote.

Some of the fogies around here just use there old saggy balls to wrap around a neck.

Some of the fogies around here just use there old saggy balls to wrap around a neck.
I used to do that before the prostate cancer got to be the size of a football. Now they have a nice pillow and the choking is no longer working.

You didn't hit him at 1000 yards with your sniper rifle, you missed him again at 100 yds with your duty rifle, you weren't even close at 10 yds with your handgun. What are the odds your going to stop him with a piece of string ?
Check your privilege. Target might be a girl or 'other'.

Does anyone know where you can buy parts to make your garrote full auto?

Full auto garrote you say? Here ya go....worth signing in for especially if you don't like Brad Pitt

Why carry the extra gear? Just use your tourniquet. Simple problems have simple answers.

If you haven’t neutralized a sentry with a garrote you have no business judging me