• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gary Sinise

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    The only reason I could think of if you don't like Lt Dan is ............. your a communist .
    Or maybe you you have nude photos of Volodymyr Zelenskyy on your wall.
    Only reason I could think of that you would post an ignorant, no reading comprehension, statement like that, is youve got Joe Biden's dick in your mouth.

Try reading. Try thinking before you post.

Only reason I could think of that you would post an ignorant, no reading comprehension, statement like that, is youve got Joe Biden's dick in your mouth.

Try reading. Try thinking before you post.
    Awwwwwww.....did I hurt your wittle feelwins.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
    Awwwwwww.....did I hurt your wittle feelwins.
    No, not a bit. I dont get offended by tripe vomited out by people with Joe's dick hanging out of their mouth.

You just put up ignorant stuff that shows you didnt bother to read what I wrote.

I swear I feel like the minority anytime Hollywood and politics get brought up. Who gives a fuck what politics actors and actresses follow? I personally watch their movies for their acting skills. I don't give a shit what Robert De Nero says about Trump, I'm still gonna be watching his movies. Al Pacino is an Obama loving Democrat, but I'm never gonna stop calling Scarface my favorite movie. Also, when we just start taking ANYONE who claims to be Conservative, we're just gonna get a bunch of fakes like Candace Owens and Ben Shapiro. Keep politics and entertainment segregated! :cool:

No, not a bit. I dont get offended by tripe vomited out by people with Joe's dick hanging out of their mouth.

You just put up ignorant stuff that shows you didnt bother to read what I wrote.
    You wrote that you didn't like the characters he played, and he asked how you could NOT like Lt. Dan. What did he not bother to read?

You wrote that you didn't like the characters he played, and he asked how you could NOT like Lt. Dan. What did he not bother to read?
    Partly my bad, I was thinking of the Lt. Dan Band.

But why would not caring for a TV character solicit so much venom? Especially when I complimented the man on the good work he does...which is far more telling of his character than what he does on TV.

Last edited:
    Additionally, WTF is going on in that article? Second motion instead of second amendment? Fitting to bear arms instead of right to bear?

What language is this?
    I believe that is poor writing to maximize word count. These clowns must get paid by the word.

The only reason I could think of if you don't like Lt Dan is ............. your a communist .
    Or maybe you you have nude photos of Volodymyr Zelenskyy on your wall.
    You are biased Forrest…..

But Lt Dan stands head and shoulders above other men.

Reactions: forrestgump01
    A) I like Gary Sinise
    B) That story was written by a 'news team'.

That blathering drivel of innuendo and conjecture was made-up of disjointed compound sentences and just plain PISS POOR effort. Let alone, editing.

As such, I'm not going to sit here and actually think that any of those 'quotes' are actually what Gary has said.

I'll wait for video, to hear him say it in his own words.

Such is "media" today. And I use that term VERY loosely.

Reactions: Two36 and Maggot
    I never really cared for him as an actor, or perhaps more accurately, the characters he played, but its good to know there are a few Hollywoods who share our views. And he gives a lot in the right places.

Gary Sinise opens up about being a conservative in Hollywood

https://www.pehalnews.in › Latest

3 hours ago — Gary Sinise has opened up about his political opinions in a brand new interview. Throughout an look on Who's Talking to Chris Wallace?
    I've always liked him because of how much work he does for veterans and their families. He could be a commie fuck, but I would still respect him because of his work with veterans.

Branden

Reactions: Maggot