• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gas blocks

Dufty500

Private
Minuteman
May 4, 2023
Michigan
I’ve been looking for a .936 low pro gas block that’s no bigger than 1.37 od. I’ve seen the one from jp enterprise but would rather not blow $120 on a gas block unless I have to when a $40 one will do basically the same thing. Been looking everywhere but can’t find anything in stock. It’s the last part I need for my build and was hoping to have it done for deer season. Has anyone seen one in stock somewhere?

Don't know the specs but I can't see it getting any smaller than this:
Troy
This is adjustable and shows 1.350:
Wojtek

OD doesn't mean much unless you specify which axis you want the dimension from. Here is a link giving the overall height as 1.385", but even that number is pretty much worthless without a blueprint.
Troy 0.936" GB

OD doesn't mean much unless you specify which axis you want the dimension from. Here is a link giving the overall height as 1.385", but even that number is pretty much worthless without a blueprint.
Troy 0.936" GB
I seen that post I just wanted to verify with a better and newer resource. Sorry I didn’t specify axis usually when the axis isn’t specified for overall dimension it means the largest dimension but idk I’m not an expert.

I seen that post I just wanted to verify with a better and newer resource. Sorry I didn’t specify axis usually when the axis isn’t specified for overall dimension it means the largest dimension but idk I’m not an expert.
Overall height doesn't mean much by itself. Dimensions are typically referenced from the centerline of the bore. This allows you to determine where any potential interference will be. Typical drawing below. That said, the Troy standard gas block will probably be just as small as any other non-adjustable lo-pro block. If you need further dimensions, contact Troy. Or just buy one and return it it it doesn't fit.

936_adjustable_block_solid-sa_1024x1024.jpg