• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gas Buster Clone ???

AK10mm

Private
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2008
Kasilof,AK
www.youtube.com
I have a really hard time paying $90 + Shipping for a Charging Handle.I ran across a Charging Handle that seemed to make the same claims as PRI but was in the $40 range,did not Bookmark it at the time.Anybody else aware of where to get one of these??

Re: Gas Buster Clone ???

I also did the same thing as in the link before picking up a few Pri CH.

I also broke out the dremel and curved out a bit just like the PRI handle. It has worked great without problem for going on 3years.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LOMartin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I also did the same thing as in the link before picking up a few Pri CH.

I also broke out the dremel and curved out a bit just like the PRI handle. It has worked great without problem for going on 3years. </div></div>

can you post a pic of where it was carved? sounds like a good idea.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WRENCHHEAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LOMartin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I also did the same thing as in the link before picking up a few Pri CH.

I also broke out the dremel and curved out a bit just like the PRI handle. It has worked great without problem for going on 3years. </div></div>

can you post a pic of where it was carved? sounds like a good idea. </div></div>

Both seem like good ideas,never even noticed it until I mounted a suppressor on the rifle,big diff in pressure.

look at a PRI handle. its easy to spot the part thats milled out. ive thought about doing that myself. with the right dremel attachment doing that plus the RTV may be perfect.

PRI%20GAS%20BUSTER%20CH%20TOP%20VIEW.jpg