• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gasoline Price Increase

Just noticed the same thing yesterday. look for all prices to go up, the economy to shut down, taxes to go up. thank a libtard every day.

I was surprised to still be able to gas up for $1.90/gal of the cheap 87 octane today in my 3-stoplight summer tourist town. A new gas station opened recently associated with the local grocery store and is keeping prices competitive [plus 10 cents off/gal due to associated grocery purchase helped]. Gas is $2.28 in the nearest "big city" 40 miles away.

Search for Shell shutting refinery, one of the major ones closed in LA.

Filled my truck up tonight. Price was $2.20 per gal. 3 weeks ago. Tonight, it was $2.45 per gal. So, yeah, here it comes. Mac

2019 Jetta 1.4T... got 46 MPG on a trip to Chicago from Atlanta. Not having to stress about gas prices... priceless.

Now... the 2002 Tahoe with BFGs... probably 12 mpg with a tailwind, but I don't drive it much.

I'm hoping for about 325 a gallon to four bucks a gallon and have it hold for 6 months to a year... Hopefully that'll help the oil and gas industry get things back running

Reactions: madppcs
Same here. Im happy to see prices climb for once in years. When the Auto workers were at risk of layoffs the country came together with bailouts cause the auto industry was (Too big to fail) but hundreds of thousands of workers get layed off and nobody even knows about it.

For instance a quick google search and this pops up.

Between march and august alone over 100k layoffs occured in the U.S.

Nobody bats an eye because it happens so often, it's not a failure, its basic mode of operation. The one common thing everyone told me when I started on the floor of a drilling rig was, "save your money, the oil industry is up and down, and you may not have a job next week or next month."

Reactions: madppcs