• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes GDI ACOG Mount

mdmp5

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 7, 2009
    I found a bunch of these for sale at ~$45 a piece. Anyone using one of these that can confirm this is a crazy good deal?

If they're legit and not knock-offs, then yes, its a very good deal. Best ACOG mount available, IMHO. TAG by any chance?

Just PM'd you, but looking thru a search, they are available all over the place for about that price. Amazon, eBay, Botach. The only place it is listed higher is from GDI themselves. Might be a blowout or product discontinue or something.

The word is that it was a foreign government sale a few years ago that fell apart. These have been on sale since. Great deal!

From what I recall there are two different acog mounts. The ones on sale are likely the older discontinued model.

From what I recall there are two different acog mounts. The ones on sale are likely the older discontinued model.
    Ah that makes sense. Still, the mount looks like a better solution that Larue's. I was a mindless zombie with Larue stuff for years, and I just woke up with gouges on all my pic rails from using them for years.

These fit the TA33?

If they are, can someone send me a link to where they're actually in stock and not marked up 15$ like on ebay?

Ah that makes sense. Still, the mount looks like a better solution that Larue's. I was a mindless zombie with Larue stuff for years, and I just woke up with gouges on all my pic rails from using them for years.

It is better than a Larue mount by a mile. :)

Got the mount in the mail yesterday. I can see why people speak highly of these mounts. It is excellent, and for $45, an absolute steal. I would recommend any of you guys whom run ACOGs to grab one of these while they are giving them away