• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GE True - Civil War Sniping

Why is it the universal truth that “those guys” move up in rank?
I had several like that in my two careers.
“No.” was a default....

😉🤪

I’m currently reading a civil war book that’s half Outlaw Josey Wales, half The Patriot ( I know, wrong war).

I won’t spoil it but a southern Gentleman farmer builds a big custom hex barrel and puts it to good use and it’s a true story! Phenomenal research and writing went into it, the author is a retired USMC Officer with time in Korea and Vietnam.
47BC634A-0F16-4B5B-AB04-5618DD58AD7F.jpeg

I’m currently reading a civil war book that’s half Outlaw Josey Wales, half The Patriot ( I know, wrong war).

I won’t spoil it but a southern Gentleman farmer builds a big custom hex barrel and puts it to good use and it’s a true story! Phenomenal research and writing went into it, the author is a retired USMC Officer with time in Korea and Vietnam.
View attachment 7522936

also reading that book. half done. very good.

DT

"Confederate Scout Sniper " Memoir of Berry Benson. Great read. Dispels a lot of inaccurate assumptions and legends.

Reactions: ZG47A