• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gear for sniper matches

Re: Gear for sniper matches

Check out Highspeedgearinc.com I have one of their padded belts and really like it. American made and very sturdy, comfortable gear.

Ed

Im not sure which one it is, but George G. and Ryan C. were wearing this kit at the last match

i run a tactical tailor belt for 3 gun. use a pack for sniper comps.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moots</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im not sure which one it is, but George G. and Ryan C. were wearing this kit at the last match</div></div>

Ryan wears the SO Tech belt and shoulder straps. I just wear the belt with an inner Velcro belt.

YES, that is the one! Thank you. Anyone have any hook-ups for the CTOMS belt?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moots</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im not sure which one it is, but George G. and Ryan C. were wearing this kit at the last match </div></div>

Here2Learn nailed it.

I wear the SO Tech belt with H-Harness. I believe George wears almost the same thing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: davide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">check also www.tyrtactical.com COMA system and related pouches </div></div>

She was at my home range last week while I was 'shooting my gun'.....

Gear for "sniper" matches??? Well some living, breathing humanbeing targets would be in order . . .

Let's not get CRAZY now, we have to play nice till game day

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: davide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">check also www.tyrtactical.com COMA system and related pouches </div></div>

They make some great stuff. Might have to wait but it is worth it.

Yep, most high quality items are mail order and require patience for receiving them. That is so typical for good gear

I run the SO Tech and have no need for the harness and I carry way to much shit on my belt!

I have tried a few others and settled on this...very happy with it.

Check also www.TacticalSense.com
wink.gif