• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gee, look who is busy crashing the Stock Market

LOL InfoWars. That's not a news source.

The CDC is not the reason for the stock market going down. It's the spread being greater in China than previously thought and other countries not being able to control the spread. People panic. Nothing new.

Buy as much you can lol. And if the market never recovers, that ammo in your safe will be far more valuable.

Reactions: Jgunner

The CDC is not the reason for the stock market going down. It's the spread being greater in China than previously thought and other countries not being able to control the spread. People panic. Nothing new.
It"s as credible as cnn, they just favor a different side.

Are you saying that the CDCs statement didnt impact an already spooked market?

Is it true that Rosenstein’s sister is Dr. Nancy Messonnier?

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
More cases of the flu, and more deaths from the flu world wide than the coronavirus..........so WTF..........why are the markets not reacting to the flu?...............

Because CNN, PMSNBC etc. aren't trying to panic people about the flu. You can get a shot for the flu. No legs there. Plus, Trump didn't personally engineer the flu to target minorities then blame China.

Reactions: acudaowner
The stock market is crashing because it was an overinflated bubble looking for an excuse to pop. Consider the excuse found.

Yes, this is bad for Trump, but he should have known better than to hang his reelection hopes on an artificially manipulated market that lives or dies primarily by the Federal Reserve's indirect injection of free money.

The good news is that the worse the market gets, the more likely that we'll get an emergency rate cut, and then the market can decouple even further from reality.

Are you saying that the CDC statement by the Trump hater had zero to do with it?

The stock market is crashing because it was an overinflated bubble looking for an excuse to pop. Consider the excuse found.

Yes, this is bad for Trump, but he should have known better than to hang his reelection hopes on an artificially manipulated market that lives or dies primarily by the Federal Reserve's indirect injection of free money.

The good news is that the worse the market gets, the more likely that we'll get an emergency rate cut, and then the market can decouple even further from reality.
Think he is smarter than that and knew that they would use this as an excuse. They are always looking for reason to complain.

I imagine Trump would get more mileage in the 50 year low in unemployment than the stock market anyway.

Dude, do better than that. Looks like you took a swing at the pinata and whiffed. And InfoWars is about the world's easiest pinata to disembowel.

Acknowledging that the opening and closing sentences are opinion, I matched up every word of that story with CNN reporting. I found no less than eight CNN articles that are in agreement. I stopped at eight because I got tired of seeing just how closely Alex Jones and his conspiratorial minions mirror what the Anderson Cooper Army of Narcissists are saying.

i.e., Coronavirus: Here's why local governments are declaring emergencies...
and in POLITICO (to get some consensus on the story)
Trump backers see a coronavirus conspiracy

Something of note is that InfoWars is in the minority in reporting on the below quote from Dr Messonnier. The link is to US News & World Report to show that InfoWars is not alone. The same speech is quoted in CNN, NYT, and WaPo, but this snippet is left out. The left became incensed at Trump when he suggested closing borders in response to COVID 19. But Schumer, et al, seem to be at odds with our scientific experts when it suits political expediency..?

As more and more countries experience community spread, successful containment at our borders becomes harder and harder

Looks like InfoWars got this one right.

I am guessing your statement is the product of social prejudice. Just because you don't like some entity doesn't mean that what they are saying is wrong. Open your mind to that which is uncomfortable and you might see a world that is larger than you assumed.

Finally, stock market movements are not based on epidemiological studies, they are reflections of the whims of investor confidence.

Last edited:
SO when you look at the sectors that dropped the most over the last week......what companies make up that sector???

On R Rosensteins wiki page she is listed as his sister.

Dude, do better than that. Looks like you took a swing at the pinata and whiffed. And InfoWars is about the world's easiest pinata to disembowel.

Acknowledging that the opening and closing sentences are opinion, I matched up every word of that story with CNN reporting. I found no less than eight CNN articles that are in agreement. I stopped at eight because I got tired of seeing just how closely Alex Jones and his conspiratorial minions mirror what the Anderson Cooper Army of Narcissists are saying.

i.e., Coronavirus: Here's why local governments are declaring emergencies...
and in POLITICO (to get some consensus on the story)
Trump backers see a coronavirus conspiracy

Something of note is that InfoWars is in the minority in reporting on the below quote from Dr Messonnier. The link is to US News & World Report to show that InfoWars is not alone. The same speech is quoted in CNN, NYT, and WaPo, but this snippet is left out. The left became incensed at Trump when he suggested closing borders in response to COVID 19. But Schumer, et al, seem to be at odds with our scientific experts when it suits political expediency..?

As more and more countries experience community spread, successful containment at our borders becomes harder and harder

Looks like InfoWars got this one right.

I am guessing your statement is the product of social prejudice. Just because you don't like some entity doesn't mean that what they are saying is wrong. Open your mind to that which is uncomfortable and you might see a world that is larger than you assumed.

Finally, stock market movements are not based on epidemiological studies, they are reflections of the whims of investor confidence.

Interesting that today they are reporting first case of community spread.

I find it interesting that want he was saying years ago has come to pass. Then again .gov shills come in all flavors,...

What’s your news source? CNN? NBC? ?

Reactions: Soulezoo
Infowars gets it right more than wrong. They are likely a necessary component of the deadly wound the beast will find itself with. That said they are no better than the flip side of a coin in a hegelian dialectic since they don’t ever tell you what comes next once the beast falls.

FWIW, Ill put it this way.

Its not uncommon for the dems (or pubs for that matter) to use any "crisis" for political gain. Dems are wayyyyy better at it then pubs though. Partly because of the media and partly for the armies of internet warriors that frequent every communications forum.

The timing is interesting and the sibling connection is not in question.

Is it that far fetched of an idea? Nope. Doesnt mean its true, but the 3 years of shit show should show that its certainly possible.

Dems like to use the word "conspiracy" the same way they use "racist". To shut down differing opinion or to deflect from their own very behavior.

Some headlines from MSNBC.

:rolleyes:

Some headlines from MSNBC.

:rolleyes:

It's........like.....they........are.........of..........one.....mind.............speaking...........according..............to..........a.........plan......

Reactions: NCHillbilly
The market is full of knee jerk reaction Nancys. Yes, it was in, or at least headed into bubble territory. Politicians scream about the end times, all the time, doesn't matter what reality is.

Reactions: jungle45
Don't let the shiny keys distract you. Is Soros making bank shorting the market? I would be looking for something like that. Never let a good crisis go to waste.