• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Geesh this song is gay...

Re: Geesh this song is gay...

the song is fucking retarded.

The video just adds to the agony. epic fail.

... wow, they should have stopped . . . a long time ago. I think the only cool old guy band is AC/DC.

I'm going to have to listen to the 1984 album 8 times just to get that crap outta my head!! The magic is gone.
frown.gif

I'm not liking it either, and I have been anticipating this reunion. I hope the other songs on the album don't all suck like this one.

Wow...down hill bad...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dEtud1iv-A8"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dEtud1iv-A8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pdogsbeware</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks jackass. Guess what's been stuck in my head the last two days because of you! haha </div></div>

"tattoo, tattoo, ...swap meet Sally...tattoo, tattoo...show me your dragon...heyheyyy ya...heyyheyy ya...tattoo, tattoo" Damn lyrics suck...and his prancing around like Steve Martin..pathetic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UncleBenji</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... wow, they should have stopped . . . a long time ago. I think the only cool old guy band is AC/DC. </div></div>

Mmmm, I'm going to have to say ZZ Top is still the shit. Those guys are still cool.

Van Halen should have called it quits after 1984. Its been a train wreck/soap opera of bad music and bitch fights ever since.

This song SUUUUUUUCKS! Eddie can play anything in his sleep, but have destroyed their legacy over the past 20 years. Who would have though that selling out for a pepsi commercial would be the last thing they did that was any good.

BTW I'd bang the shit out of Joan Jett. The JJ song after Tattoo rocks harder than anything VH has done in 25 years.

I could only make it threw about a minute of that shit before I had to stop the pain.

1980 dave would kick 2012 daves ass.

But Joan Jett from whenever would kick all their asses.