• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Geissele hand guard

Ricerocket1

Private
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2019
I have looked high and low all over the internet and in every gun shop I can find, does anyone have a link to the ultra secret squirrel website where I can order one? Looking for a DDC 13.5 mk16. I assume they’re just sold out everywhere like everything else, but I figured this was worth a shot.

It says “In Stock” until you put in the length you want. I’ve been checking there every day.

Sign up for an in stock at Primary. They’ve got black ones. I just picked up a 15” DDC. Maybe post a WTB here in the PX opposed to the bear pit.

I don’t think I have enough posts for a WTB, but I have the notify me alert set up. I assume one of them will eventually pop up, just getting impatient.

No but you could sign up for a supporter account. Might be worth it for a month or so to find what you’re after.

Yeah I can do that, I had to get caught up on how this works. I thought it was still just based on post count, thanks!

Also check out reddit gun accessories. Just stay away from the rest of reddit for sweet love of holy hell it turns into a liberal shit show outside the gun areas of reddit.