• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Geissele Super Sabra Trigger Pack for IWI Tavor or X95 rifle New - $200.00

artofthepoint

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2022
OHIO

Price - $200.00​

NEW in the box - unopened unused. Shipped and insured to Lower 48- Retails for $350.00​

I purchased for a project and decided to go a different direction.​

Paypal FF - No notes / Discreate includes shipping and insurance to Lower 48 states ONLY- No Trades & Price is not negotiable​

If you want it please post below and send me an Im. I don't consider items I list sold until I get a firm (its sold or I will take it Thank you for looking.

Geissele Super Sabra Trigger Pack allows you to replace the trigger on your IWI Tavor or X95 rifle

From manufacture
Description

The Geissele Super Sabra Trigger Pack allows you to replace the trigger on your IWI Tavor or X95 rifle. The two stage design of the trigger ideal for precision shooting while still being forgiving enough to be safely used in a CQB scenario. The first stage trigger pull is adjustable from 3.5 lbs. to 5.5 lbs. and the second stage is set at 2 lbs.
NOTE: The Super Sabra Trigger Pack is fully compatible with all IWI Tavor Rifles excluding 308 and 12 Gauge variants.

1675377703931.png

Attachments

• IMG_2148.jpg
    IMG_2148.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 25