• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos Geissele Trigger and Mega MATEN

Re: Geissele Trigger and Mega MATEN

I think you mounted it wrong.... Looks great man this thing will be a shooter I love my Mega!

I have the SSA in my MA-Ten Mono, fricking love it! What other components are you using with your build?

All in due time.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All in due time.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Throw us a bone

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rainier Arms was kind enough to support us in this project. That narrows it down a little. </div></div>

Rainier Arms UltraMatch™ .308 Barrel - 20???

Please be a 20" or under!!!

I just priced a build together and I am at $2100 from Rainer. I like the looks of the Maga arms. But at the price and I don't have the tooling for the job. GAP is hard to beat. I am sure I lefts out a few small parts and I don't see any advantage to building my own. Yes I could have the Mega arms and a fancy forearm but I can see this going over GAP-10 price quick.

Don't mean to piss on the parade. The video will be educational just like all the others are.
Thank you Mr.Lonewolfusmc for you're videos I always look forward to them.

Bryce, DIY versus buy is always a careful balance. If I didn't have the tools or the ability, then I would definitely consider buying. You know what you are getting with the GAP and you can definitely get a good chunk of money back if you sell it. Lots of folks are hesitant to buy a "homebuilt" AR.

Glad you like the videos.