• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Firearms Geisselle AR

ultrarunner7

Quiet Professional
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2012
JAX
I built this rifle. It’s unfired and sexy as hell. All components are Geisselle with the exception of the barrel, upper receiver, BCG and CH. It’s a DD barrel which is not available to the public, raptor CH, colt BCG, The optic and light isn’t included but could be worked out. SOLD for rifle. I’ll sell the upper($700) and lower($400) separate as well. PP F&F or any other online pmt system.

Note: Geisselle flat bow trigger, DD hammer forged, chrome lined mid length barrel. This barrel isn’t available to the public. Silencerco brake.

B1D6AA4A-1FB2-4D60-8755-BA21FE35AB4B.jpeg8E5D5D7E-AC44-431E-8A27-385E235C5496.jpeg969944B1-5699-4720-8191-F0F266A69FF7.jpeg

Last edited:
I cannot believe this thing is still up. I had the nearly same upper go in a few hours last week.
It’s DDs hammer forged chrome lined barrel. You actually cannot buy this particular barrel.
It’s has a SC brake
Mid length
This thing is coming down tonight if it doesn’t sell. I’m trying to move it for something else.