• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Gen 3 razor turret

Final preproduction models are not always the same as production. smaller quantities are not always made the exact same way as full production.

True, but only for companies that suck. Those that know what they're doing follow the AIAG PPAP methodology and make sure their products submitted for an approval warrant are made using production-worthy materials, processes, tooling, people, and at the anticipated full production rate.

And also have a ramp-up/maturation plan to make sure any last minute issues get caught and addressed so the customers don't have to.

Reactions: 021411
Sent mine back for the update. Mushy mashy fluppy before. Will update when they come back.

Both came back. 1 is clicky clicky. 1 is unchanged and mushy mushy. Unfortunate.

Reactions: Islas82
I knew this was an issue when I ordered mine. I was told the issue was corrected. No, it wasn't. Not only are the turrets not as positive as the Gen 2 but the parallax was so stiff it would barely move. They fixed it but, why not correct the issue at the factory? To me this is a waste of time and money.

Reactions: PEWPEWPEW
I knew this was an issue when I ordered mine. I was told the issue was corrected. No, it wasn't. Not only are the turrets not as positive as the Gen 2 but the parallax was so stiff it would barely move. They fixed it but, why not correct the issue at the factory? To me this is a waste of time and money.
Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. Who knows how many were made before a change was made. Shipping times aren't exactly fast when boats are involved.

Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. Who knows how many were made before a change was made. Shipping times aren't exactly fast when boats are involved.
This scope has been out for a good amount of time. Mine shipped the day it was ordered from them. They know it's an issue and choose not to correct it. When scope was specked out there are requirements for everything. You could hang a weight off my parallax knob and it wouldn't move. Sure they fix the issue but why not correct them in house before you have to deal with it?

This scope has been out for a good amount of time. Mine shipped the day it was ordered from them. They know it's an issue and choose not to correct it. When scope was specked out there are requirements for everything. You could hang a weight off my parallax knob and it wouldn't move. Sure they fix the issue but why not correct them in house before you have to deal with it?
I have heard they have made a change on the batch that drops next. Not sure if it is true but they are on backorder about everywhere so maybe they are getting this issue fixed.

Reactions: bhoges