• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Gen 4 Glock 19 slide

OpsecClyde

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2020
Georgia
I have a like new oem gen 4 glock 19 stripped slide with ameriglo night sights. This slide comes stripped with the channel liner installed and ameriglo night sights. $120 paypal shipped.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-09 174845.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-09 174845.png
    331.8 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot 2021-03-09 174856.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-09 174856.png
    452.7 KB · Views: 82
Highly frustrating. OpsecClyde listed this Glock 19 slide on Monday. I bought it within 35 minutes of the listing, full asking price. Paid for it within the hour with PP F&F. Then he told me he had already sold it on Gunbroker and refunded my money promptly. Obviously, I wanted the slide more than the money since these things are scarce as hen’s teeth.

Now he’s sold the exact same unit to someone else on Tuesday after sending me a message earlier Tuesday that he had managed to cancel the GB auction after refunding my money. He waited a few hours and sold it again.

OpsecClyde isn’t a crook. He’s a upstanding dude as evidenced by his prompt refund, but he’s unaware how to reasonably deal on Snipershide, as evidenced by simultaneous buy-now listings on this forum and GB. Have some patience, dude. List hot items in one place only. Now you managed to serious frustrate a GB buyer AND a long time SH member.

Here’s the link to where he sold me this identical item on Monday.

I listed in gunbroker and had a busy week then listed on here because I forgot it was on gunbroker which is my bad. I refunded you plus added extra money cause it was my mistake. I then went to gunbroker to try to explain what happened to get that sale canceled to honor this one but they took a day to get back to me and he was understanding. I then sent you a message telling you I managed to get that one canceled so you could get it and you didn’t respond and said you never got my email. Every time I messaged you, you responded very quickly so after the day went by I listed it that night because you didn’t get back to me so I figured you went a different route. Like I said it was my bad and I do apologize.

Reactions: nmmi9100
I listed in gunbroker and had a busy week then listed on here because I forgot it was on gunbroker which is my bad. I refunded you plus added extra money cause it was my mistake. I then went to gunbroker to try to explain what happened to get that sale canceled to honor this one but they took a day to get back to me and he was understanding. I then sent you a message telling you I managed to get that one canceled so you could get it and you didn’t respond and said you never got my email. Every time I messaged you, you responded very quickly so after the day went by I listed it that night because you didn’t get back to me so I figured you went a different route. Like I said it was my bad and I do apologize.
Like I said, man, I think you’re a stand up guy. Apology accepted.

This deal got messed up on multiple levels, mostly due to impatience. Good for you on selling your item, but you managed to piss off another stand up guy (me) and a gunbroker buyer. You had my email since I paypalled you payment. You never emailed me. You sent one SH message and then bailed on making this right with me 3.5 hours later and sold to someone else. I was at work. I couldn’t respond and you had made no prior indication that you were going to cancel the GB sale. Patience. That’s the lesson here. And note, I didn’t negative feedback you on this system and I don’t intend to. I just want to bring some attention to impatience and inexperience screwing up two deals with two of your customers on the same item. Please give it some thought.

Keep your powder dry.

/David