• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Gen 4 Glock 21 .45 Price??

adam1122

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2010
Tx
Anyone know who has the best price on a new one? The only one I have seen in Houston, TX is listed at $650 with 3 mags.

And it did have the new recoil spring in it - the serial number was on the back of the spring/rod.

Re: Gen 4 Glock 21 .45 Price??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Save some money and get Gen 3 </div></div>

Yup!

I own 2 Gen 4s. One is when they first came out and I had to send it Glock for it to run right. They fixed the problem and I had it back within two weeks. My other Gen4 which I purchased in December has about 750 rounds through it without a problem. I think the newer ones are fine. If you want to check get the serial number and call Glock to see if it is in the "voluntary recall" time frame. If it is skip it

If you are law enforcement, military, EMT, firefighter, licensed security. $465 at GT Distributors. It's where I buy all my glocks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sgt Keebler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you are law enforcement, military, EMT, firefighter, licensed security. $465 at GT Distributors. It's where I buy all my glocks.</div></div>

You can also join GSSF and buy a couple Glocks a year at LE pricing. Pricing on standard Glocks is $398, and the large frame and long-slide models are $464.

I dumped my G21SF for a Gen4 G21 and couldn't be happier. They really got it right with the G21.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sgtlmj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Sgt Keebler said:
You can also join GSSF and buy a couple Glocks a year at LE pricing. Pricing on standard Glocks is $398, and the large frame and long-slide models are $464.
</div></div>

I think it's actually one a year now.

GSSF Pistol Purchase Program
Member Responsibilities
1. Member contacts GLOCK for local dealer information, then calls the dealer to be sure they are participating in the program and that the dealer has the model they want to purchase in stock.
2. Member takes the GSSF Pistol Purchase Coupon to the dealer along with any other required documents. Dealer will keep the card and attach it to the 4473 and/or other pertinent records.
3. Member is responsible for any taxes or fees as is required by the local, state, and federal laws.
4. Must meet all local, state and federal laws to purchase a pistol.
<span style="color: #FF0000">5. You may only purchase 1 GLOCK per calendar year</span>.

Where did you get it for for that price? The SF version I want is listed for $689.00!

Re: Gen 4 Glock 21 .45 Price??594dollars with nite

Thankyou a lot of good information for a first time Glock owner.