• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

'Genderfluid' 'Puppy' Begins Work at Department of Energy

Or just bring common sense back to this country. I know this has nothing to do with the luggage stealing freak, but I want any politician that has the power to send people to war, to have had served in a war or at least an actual combat zone. I bet then they'll think twice before sending our kids to to fight in areas we shouldn't be messing around with in the first place.
That’s not going to do anything. It will only give them more political capital. Any real solution needs to start with voting on a declaration of war and then only being able to pay for that declaration. None of this unending war of terror fraud

Oh, and, end the fed

Reactions: BLEE
Can you imagine how fucked up this 'individual' must be on the inside? Now its made a fool of itself in front of the whole world. 'It' may end up putting a round in 'Its' head, or perhaps it likes the idea of spending time in a male prison?

Can you imagine how fucked up this 'individual' must be on the inside? Now its made a fool of itself in front of the whole world. 'It' may end up putting a round in 'Its' head, or perhaps it likes the idea of spending time in a male prison?

People like that will use their professional victimhood for as long as they can. Homophobia, transphobia, or any other SJW buzzword will be thrown around. The one and only reason why they won't air condition their dome is because they honestly believe what they're doing is normal and should be tolerated. I'm not trying to advocate suicide here, but I'm just saying that those with mental problems who commit suicide over it actually know they're fucked up and either don't wanna deal with it anymore or to protect others from their mental issues. Eg. Robin Williams. This puppy faggot thinks it is perfect and the world should adapt to it, not the other way around.

As far as the words "normal" and "abnormal" goes, I have supported the idea for a long time that there's no such thing as normal or abnormal, but rather a huge grey area in between. What we're seeing for these tranny and tranny activists who are actively trying to destroy people's lives they disagree with are not on the normal/abnormal scale. They're on the criminal scale because what they're doing is legalized murder because when you take away the ability for someone to make money to support themselves, they can't live and eventually die.

In my 33 years alive I have seen and even participated in some very autistic fads, but never once did any of them involve actively trying to destroy someone's life. When I was a kid and would be laughed at by an adult for how I dressed, my reaction would be just to flip them off and roll my eyes. Financially destroying said adult never entered my mind. The tranny fad and cancel culture fad is a dangerous fad for all involved. I don't want anyone killed, but when you take away someone's ability to make money, you're gonna end up doing it to the wrong person and they're gonna respond back with deadly force.

You assume he is capable of being ashamed. I see no evidence of that. He seems like an attention seeking sociopath to me.

070D05F5-A94E-4357-9803-6C97D5F9DE0B.jpeg

^^^^^Looks like something off the Star Wars set.

How this individual got a "Q" clearance is beyond me unless someone very high up in the Biden admin. pulled some strings. I had an "L" clearance and they crawl up your ass and anyone that knew you for the last 10 years or more.

Reactions: stevieb92
How this individual got a "Q" clearance is beyond me unless someone very high up in the Biden admin. pulled some strings. I had an "L" clearance and they crawl up your ass and anyone that knew you for the last 10 years or more.
How did Kamala get to be VP?

Hilarious how many people suddenly give a fuck about the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy in the Department of Energy lol

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Hilarious how many people suddenly give a fuck about the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy in the Department of Energy lol
Pedo Joe and his Politburo, the MSM, put the degenerate on a pedestal front and center. That forced those of us who have values and morals to "give a fuck". As it turns out, the groomer is not only mentally ill, but is a thief. Not a good mix for someone entrusted with nuclear materials on a national level. I'm personally glad that some still "give a fuck". How 'bout you?

Before the theft allegation conservatives were still upset about this person having that job even though they have a masters degree in nuclear engineering from MIT. The outrage was about their personal life which I give less than a fuck about if it’s legal and between consenting adults. Liberty, y’know?

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
Before the theft allegation conservatives were still upset about this person having that job even though they have a masters degree in nuclear engineering from MIT. The outrage was about their personal life which I give less than a fuck about if it’s legal and between consenting adults. Liberty, y’know?
" Theft allegation" ? You obviously didn't see the security video of the tranny stealing women's luggage. Bit more than an allegation, especially when the dude did it more than once and wore the stolen clothes. Why are you white knighting? Never mind, "conservatives were still upset" tells me all I need to know.

I 110% agree. Liberty,

However, what I, and I think most of us, dont like is having it shoved down our throats. He didnt do that, put Sam, whatever Sam is, or the fat tranny, or the black girl who cant read a monitor, by accident. Its an insult to all of us who find that lifestyle diseased. Its an intentional insult.

And did they get the job because they were the most qualified or to make the statement.

Fuck Hoe Biden...not a spelling error.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
It is not about his "personal life". His psychological problems are what people are upset with. To try and normalize that is the problem.

having it shoved down our throats.
You should ask yourself who is shoving it down your throat. The answer is “The media sources you choose to consume.” The centrist media I consume had like one article on Sam Brinton, which I looked at briefly, went “lol who cares if he dresses like a clown, he’s qualified for that job” and went on with my day. He is living rent-free in y’all’s heads.

You should ask yourself who is shoving it down your throat. The answer is “The media sources you choose to consume.” The centrist media I consume had like one article on Sam Brinton, which I looked at briefly, went “lol who cares if he dresses like a clown, he’s qualified for that job” and went on with my day. He is living rent-free in y’all’s heads.
Obviously he's not qualified for the job. His psychological problems extend beyond the way he presents himself.

Using legality as a measure of morality is foolish. I won’t even get into the liberty argument when speaking about gov men working within an unconstitutional gov’t to destroy everything decent and normal. That would also be foolish.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote