• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

General idea for gap-10 in 6.5 cm

mike1113

Private
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2009
weatherford,tx
Been looking at the thread for the 6.5 creedmoor and noticed that I didn't see any ideas on a load for the gap10 in 6.5 cm so I am reaching out the you guys for some assistance. I have a good bullet I think . I'm shooting the 139 lapua scenars in my 260. Bolt action And would like use the same in my gap 10 in 6.5 cm, but I am told that gas guns are different . Needing some help with a starting point for a load so I can do some trial and error . Thanks.

I see you are in Weatherford. I work there and live in Granbury. I Picked up my 6.5 cm from Lone Star Armory last week and did some load development this past weekend at Tacpro. I haven't tried the scenars but started with 140 grain Amax's. Stated at 40 grains of H4350 and worked up to 41. My best group was with the 41 grains. I had flattened primers from the start but no other signs of high pressure. I loaded to an overall length of 2.808 and used Federal 210M primers. Hope this helps
null_zpsb31ae6a6.jpg