• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

generic title about being new

Aflac

Private
Minuteman
May 27, 2013
New Mexico
Hello shooters,
I just recently found this site doing some research for a new purchase and have spent many many hours here since. I have a DATA SRS Covert on order with a 16 inch 308 barrel and a 26 inch 338 lapua, though reading this site has given me a desire to add something in the 6.5 to 7 mm range. . Also have a DTA DTSS 338 on order and am looking forward to getting them. This will be my first bolt action gun. All my current guns and all my training is in semi auto guns. Recently I have been shooting mostly my ACR and my AR-10. Most of my training was with an M-4 when I was TACP running around with the army. I have also just started reloading also and am very excited to be getting into precision shooting. It's something I've been wanting to do for a long time.

if I ever make any crazy typos I apologize now. I do most of this on my tablet and use Swype. Which usually works pretty good but when it goes bad it goes real bad.

First off welcome, this site is a great resource for all aspects of precision shooting. Do not worry about posting, most will get the jist of what you are looking for and respond accordingly.

Hardmix