• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

George Floyd is a hero

300Norma1959

Auto Animal
Banned !
Minuteman
May 26, 2020
The head of Crossfit made a comment that the "woke" idiots thought was offensive. In his apology, he called Floyd a "hero in the black community and not just a victim"

Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 7.34.19 AM.png

1591706314995.png

Last edited:
What the fucking FUCK is up with all those weak spined pussies today issuing statements only to retract them and apologize for them later???

The words are already fucking out. You cannot turn back time or "unsay" what you have said... There is no point in retracting or apologies. They only make you look weak and pathetic as fuck. And you will not earn the respect or forgiveness of your enemies. They will only have seen a weakness in you that they can now exploit. Fucking dumbasses... If you are going to say it or tweet it, double down on it when confronted. If forced to apologize, reply with "if I am going to apologize for that statement, do you think I would have said it in the first place? Suck my dick"...

The words are already fucking out. You cannot turn back time or "unsay" what you have said... There is no point in retracting or apologies. They only make you look weak and pathetic as fuck. And you will not earn the respect or forgiveness of your enemies. They will only have seen a weakness in you that they can now exploit. Fucking dumbasses... If you are going to say it or tweet it, double down on it when confronted. If forced to apologize, reply with "if I am going to apologize for that statement, do you think I would have said it in the first place? Suck my dick"...

Truth

What the fucking FUCK is up with all those weak spined pussies today issuing statements only to retract them and apologize for them later???

"I begin to speak only when I’m certain what I’ll say isn’t better left unsaid." - Cato

I was in the check out and seen a rag with the headline "An American Tragedy "
Of course it went on about what a great person he was as he was getting his life back on track.

There is no one in the entertainment world or business world that has any convictions or guts anymore. They are all pussy whipped cowards, especially white liberals. Whenever any one of them dares stray from liberal orthodoxy, you can almost set your clock by how soon they issue an apology. Never mind that what the guy said was 100% accurate.

There is no one in the entertainment world or business world that has any convictions or guts anymore. They are all pussy whipped cowards, especially white liberals. Whenever any one of them dares stray from liberal orthodoxy, you can almost set your clock by how soon they issue an apology. Never mind that what the guy said was 100% accurate.
Like all cults dissension is to be punished hard and fast.

R

They'll all say whatever. Nike knew it's market and knew exactly what it was doing when it made Kaepernick it's spokesperson. These companies will virtue signal with the best of them to avoid any kind of economic repercussions.

Companies and business are really easy to deal with if you have the balance sheet and understand what their business is. It's the private companies owned by the very wealthy that I hate dealing with. Often they don't care about time and money, and you have to figure out what motivates them...

They'll all say whatever. Nike knew it's market and knew exactly what it was doing when it made Kaepernick it's spokesperson. These companies will virtue signal with the best of them to avoid any kind of economic repercussions.

Companies and business are really easy to deal with if you have the balance sheet and understand what their business is. It's the private companies owned by the very wealthy that I hate dealing with. Often they don't care about time and money, and you have to figure out what motivates them...

Nike has been ghetto bling since Air Jordans were introduced.

Don't get me started on Escalades.

Heard trump was going to be a suprise pallbeare at his funeral. Any other info?

Reactions: Penguins
I read the statements, the retractions, who's responding, and how.

The thought occurs, what were they thinking?

Or maybe, what were they smoking?

Or maybe, is there an ulterior motive?

A lot of letting loose of the mouth going on before truly engaging the brains.

The whole situation is regrettably off the rails.

True harm has come; and more is coming to this Nation. Once we go there, there's no coming back.

That's precisely what the Left's manipulators are seeking. They seek the destruction of a Nation, their own Nation. Or is it?

As for defunding LE; are those demanding it willing to do the trial run in their own neighborhood? Those who legislate this, where will they be when the change is implemented?

Are they asking for something for a place they don't come from; and then walking off to watch the ensuing mayhem from a refuge at their leisure?

Greg

Last edited:
Reactions: MCHOG
everyone is allowed to have an opinion, unless you stray from the liberal collective hive mentality.

When Trump walks across the street to a bruned and defaced church it's a "photo op", but when a senile and doddering Biden uses Floyd's funeral to aimlessly ramble and make an idiot of himself it's showing how much he cares.

The whole thing is totally ridiculous, and they're rioting all over Europe about it now as well. Seriously, the Pax Americana has born the full retard fruit in record time. If this weren't such a small minority of communist totalitarians I would say we're unworthy of survival. That said, I think most of this is just media lies and bullshit, and the majority of people no longer trust them anyway. This just further cements it.

If "we the people" actually gave a fuck, they'd be in the streets, too.

They ain't.

Those aren't voters out there. They're something else; something vicious and ugly. It's not their homes and businesses that are burning.

The folks who are intended to deal with these matters aren't, and won't, and are being castrated even when they're trying.

The buck keeps passing.

Many are just saying, "Fuckit".

That's the watchword for a new generation.

A doomed generation.

The police officer was simply “taking a knee” in protest of violent crime. Hell, maybe the national anthem was playing in the distance somewhere.?

Who picks the heroes? I am sure I could find many Black men who have done more for the black cause than George Floyd. But they don't get 24/7 coverage in the media. I would say be careful of what heroes you choose. They define you as a people. The retired Black cop who was killed doing his job, was a bigger hero in my eyes.

But ultimately, it's not my choice to make.

I’ll say it and remove all doubts that I am an old, white and racist as hell hillbilly, without a bended knee or apology: Habitual FELON aka george floyd, should have been placed in a filthy burlap sack and drowned in the Rio Grande at birth. The rev al sharpton should have been his sack-mate in the 🚽

Title of this post should have been: George Floyd Was A Zero! I have not seen Presidents and war heroes go out with this much fan fair! Businesses, jobs, money and lives lost because of this bullshit!

Leftists have little choice but to make heroes and martyrs of people like George Floyd, Kaepernick, etc. They hate the military, so no heroes to be found there. Same for cops and other first responders. They hate our country and it's history. No heroes there either.

That leaves celebrities, professional athletes, politicians, and criminals. Look at all the "heroes" worshipped by leftists. 99% fall into these categories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10ring'r
What happened to that man, was wrong and the officer needs to go through Due Process, but, to hail him as a fuck'n hero, WTF? We have a bonafide F'n Felon, drug addict, sexual deviant, robber, with a weapon, no less and the people hold him up with the highest honor, what the fuck is wrong with this picture. This man is no F'n hero. He shouldn't had to die, but, WTF? Disgusting...doesn't even begin to describe the full meaning of this kind of shit.
Mac:mad::mad:

I didn't think my opinion of Pelosi and her crew could get any lower but after watching their stupid ass photo op ...kneeling ....I was wrong. These people are worse than the animals looting.

I was catching a bite to eat at an airport and cnn was on and showing pics from the service. I was very curious when I saw a folded flag being handed to someone in the front row. Anyone else see that?

No surprise that the media and the political left made this thug a hero !
Its been done how many times before ?
Leftist propaganda is their trade and craft .

Same thing happened here in St. Louis with Mike Brown. I personally think it is about ratings for the news networks.

There is no money in harmony. There is no divisiveness in unity. The powers that be thus fear nothing more than unity. Divided we are weak, united we are strong. They want us weak. When we are weak, they (the leaders) are strong. JMHO

Reactions: HiDesertELR
Who picks the heroes? I am sure I could find many Black men who have done more for the black cause than George Floyd. But they don't get 24/7 coverage in the media. I would say be careful of what heroes you choose. They define you as a people. The retired Black cop who was killed doing his job, was a bigger hero in my eyes.

But ultimately, it's not my choice to make.

Here are some of them: 100 Black Men. These folks have been active in the Black Community since back in at least the 70's. They have been a force for positive change all along.

We are all different people to other different people at different times. Some days, we're Gandhi. Some days we're Thomas Jefferson. Some days, some of us are George Floyd. Some days, we're their family, all of them. Most days, we're the mushrooms in the room; in the dark, and richly fed with the refuse.

Catch me on the right (wrong?) day, and you'll see someone nobody here has ever seen in the time since 2001 when I joined here.

We all have those days.

Holding such days up, the events of those days; is a skewed and incomplete basis for judgement of anyone.

This post is not an excuse for anyone, nor an admonition against judging individuals for their acts, nor absolving them of their personal responsibility. This post is not an absolution for anyone, nor a condemnation.

What it is, though, is an example of how the MSM picks and chooses what we learn about people, and a suggestion to do our due diligence and seek the whole picture before we judge.

Nobody is just one thing. The news is two dimensional. The truth has three dimensions.

Greg

Last edited:
EDIT: I just discovered that this is not the same dirt bag that died with the knee on his neck. This is a different George Floyd. I will still leave this video up as this is the type of fucking animal we have to deal with.

It's a shame the young lady that was his victim wasn't armed at the time. She might have turned his hard head into a canoe.

Anyway, I'd be willing to bet that this victim has her CHL now.

Last edited:
It just keeps on getting better (sarcasm)....

President Joe Biden will host the family of George Floyd at the White House Tuesday as his administration gears up to mark the one-year anniversary of Floyd’s death.

In her daily briefing Friday, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki declined to offer additional details of how Biden planned to mark the anniversary, the Associated Press reported.