• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

George Floyd Riots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rlandry

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2019
No one wants to talk about this. If Floyd had not gotten caught commiting a criminal activity(passing a fake $20) and the cops called, none of this would even be happening right now.

Hi,

GTFO with that shit.

If the cops would have acted accordingly none of this would be happening.
The policy has always been "cuffs on, hand off".

His criminal activity in no way warranted death no more than your wife getting pulled out her car and killed for doing 52mph in a 45mph zone.

Sincerely,
Theis

Absolutely fucking no. Once the situation is calm and under control, like him being face down and in handcuffs, he is innocent until proven guilty. This piece of shit cop executed an innocent man and you’re blaming the victim. I thought this segment of the population believed in the rule of law(directed at anyone who agrees with op)?

I agree with all of the comments here. I'm just saying that it all started over a fake 20

If y’all think it’s bad now, just wait for the acquittal 😂😂😂

• Love
Reactions: Jscb1b
It'll happen. I don't think he'll ever be convicted of murder. Not familiar with MN law, but I don't think they can ever prove any malice or intent.

He resisted arrest. I’m no cop lover but that’s the gist I got from it. That’s why he was on the ground. He wouldn’t get in the car. Bystanders are saying that. I firmly believe that the cop had no intention of killing him. I think he was trying to teach him a lesson for resisting. Being all macho has put himself in a world of shit.

Reactions: FishinGuns
It'll happen. I don't think he'll ever be convicted of murder. Not familiar with MN law, but I don't think they can ever prove any malice or intent.
Of course not. The union will back him with all their power and the department will investigate itself and, lo & behold, he didn’t do anything outside of their guidelines. He’s re-instated after a short jail visit then administrative vacation with back pay

What I'm saying is, they will have to convince a jury that he "intended" to cause Floyd harm. We'll see...

Malice? Knee on a humans neck for 7-8 minutes while handcuffed with 3 cops on him are you FKN serious?

I don't think many would. That's a lofty legal hurdle for sure.

If there are any lawyers here, familiar with the elements of the crime of 3rd Deg Murder in MN, we'd all love to hear a professional opinion...

I have had a couple phony bills passed to me. I don't know that the customer did it on purpose and I didn't notice them. The bank caught them when I made a deposit. It happens to most businesses that's why everyone has that fancy marker to check bills with.
Death penalty for a fake $20?

Be objective. The jury will be instructed very carefully as to the "elements" of the crime. Prosecution will have to prove that the actions fit the crime. Feeling has nothing to do with it.

I can't find the whole statute, but Wiki has this re: 3rd Deg Murder in MN:

"without intent to effect the death of any person, caus[ing] the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life"

If they have to establish that the cop knew he could kill Floyd and persisted, it's gonna be tough.

What if that was your brother,sister,son,daughter,mother,father? would you feel the same way?

Honestly I probably would. I’d be like “why the fuck didn’t you just get in the car??” The cop is guilty of being a cocksucker, no doubt. Excessive force, no doubt. Murder, no.

One class or one in house memo stating that any choke holds are against the policy and he will have a first class stay at the Iron Bar Hotel for life.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Honestly I probably would. I’d be like “why the fuck didn’t you just get in the car??” The cop is guilty of being a cocksucker, no doubt. Excessive force, no doubt. Murder, no.
I respect your opinion, just don't agree. God help us all.

It sux he died but until we get to see the events leading up to knee-on-neck it's pretty hard to say but generally speaking it looks like "presumed innocent " is in pretty short supply. Meanwhile, I guess we should extend the same courtesy to all the good citizens burning this nation down.

Per Wiki, "punishable by a maximum 25 years imprisonment in Minn."

Breaking policy isn't a criminal offense.

I follow you. I can see your opinion, and why you feel that way, but does your gut really tell you that the cop intended/expected for this man to die? All while being filmed?
A helpless man,handcuffed with three grown men in blue on his back. Knee to neck and spine obstructing blood flow to brain. The dude didn't move for approx. 4-5 minutes. the EMT felt for a pulse and he kept his knee and body weight on the neck. Lifeless body placed on stretcher with handcuffed arms. Three other trained officers were within 5 feet and not one of them did anything useful. WTF

A helpless man,handcuffed with three grown men in blue on his back. Knee to neck and spine obstructing blood flow to brain. The dude didn't move for approx. 4-5 minutes. the EMT felt for a pulse and he kept his knee and body weight on the neck. Lifeless body placed on stretcher with handcuffed arms. Three other trained officers were within 5 feet and not one of them did anything useful. WTF

I get it. I really do. I’m not gonna sit here and say the cops gave a shit about him. But do you think he meant to kill him or thought he might kill him?

Guess you've never been there Brent B. Shit happens and there will definitely be bad, bad repercussions if it happens when it's you, but actions like this aren't usually in response to race, color, creed, its usually because someone is being a real asshole. It sux, but don't be an asshole, and definitely don't be the one knee-to-neck when shit goes wrong. Meanwhile, put your rose colored glasses back on, ignore all the shit you see on TV and the internet, and pretend the people burning and looting are good people like you. Then, remember why you would call for help if it was you, your family, your business or reflect on what you would do to protect the forementioned. Fuck it, just follow the yelliw brick road, "you'll be fine."

Reactions: FishinGuns
Guess you've never been there Brent B. Shit happens and there will definitely be bad, bad repercussions if it happens when it's you, but actions like this aren't usually in response to race, color, creed, its usually because someone is being a real asshole. It sux, but don't be an asshole, and definitely don't be the one knee-to-neck when shit goes wrong. Meanwhile, put your rose colored glasses back on, ignore all the shit you see on TV and the internet, and pretend the people burning and looting are good people like you. Then, remember why you would call for help if it was you, your family, your business or reflect on what you would do to protect the forementioned. Fuck it, just follow the yelliw brick road, "you'll be fine."
I have never been there, never want to be there. I am not mentioning the aftermath. The knee to the neck is what I am commenting on. I don't think any of us will be fine.

1591074082100.png

Things might have been different if Floyd wasn't on fentanyl and meth (according to original autopsy); being high and fighting the cops is a bad combo. Throw in bad decisions by the cops and here we are. Sad all around.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Things might have been different if Floyd wasn't on fentanyl and meth (according to original autopsy); being high and fighting the cops is a bad combo. Throw in bad decisions by the cops and here we are. Sad all around.
Not trying to challenge your point but Cops arrest perps on drugs all the time, with zero incident of death. handcuff to the back on the ground was enough. Just one mistake and here we are.

I said it in another thread. The damning part is the cop had his hands in pocket, indicating that at some point prior to floyd's death, the cop didn't assess floyd to pose a continued threat. That's why he's going to hang for it. I totally support using overwhelming force to subdue a violent or combative suspect, but once the threat is over (as evidenced by hands in pocket), then the police should relax the level of force.

If he were printing those twenties in his basement he did not deserve that.

When someone dies from fentanyl overdose, it's because of respiratory failure. The diaphragm stops and then everything shuts down afterward.
If the fentanyl piece is true, the argument in court will be whether or not Floyd may have died anyway.

After watching the riots in how those animals act its hard not to turn a blind eye.

I get it. I really do. I’m not gonna sit here and say the cops gave a shit about him. But do you think he meant to kill him or thought he might kill him?
That's the point in charge 3 not 1.you say he's an asshole ,but is he stupid ,impaired in some other way. If not what he did is far beyond (reasonable force to effect an arrest) that's federal.so if he walks on city,state.you bet feds will burn his ass.it's not his fault that the natives went wild.but he set it off butterfly effect.he is just one more busted by a cellphone.what you want to bet the police unions start to really scream for laws against filming the police

When the police do wrong they need to be criticized and the INDIVIDUAL officers need to be dealt with. Police agencies may need to change policy to reflect this. Right now is not the time to tie up the hands of ALL law enforcement because of the FOUR involved in the Floyd case. These riots have nothing to do with this example. Right now the police are needed to CRUSH these looters as the residents of AMERICA’S cities are pussies. Every business owner should be protecting his business, his livelihood, and yet they cower like pussies. If the residents that live and work in the cities aren’t willing to SQUASH this thing then we ha be to allow the police to do the job violently and unabated. Unfortunately law enforcement is restrained by their COMMUNIST MAYORS and GOVERNORS. There are politicians and city council members actively supporting these rioters. It is the PEOPLE of these cities RESPONSIBILITY to HANDLE these council members and other supporters of this attack on our country yet nobody does nothing. Guys if you live in these places PLEASE DO SOMETHING.

My rant to deaf ears. I’m done.

Status
Not open for further replies.