• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

George Floyd Riots

Status
Not open for further replies.
1591104179671.png

Reactions: candyx
If there are any lawyers here, familiar with the elements of the crime of 3rd Deg Murder in MN, we'd all love to hear a professional opinion...

609.195. Murder in the third degree
(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.

Reactions: The D
Malice? Knee on a humans neck for 7-8 minutes while handcuffed with 3 cops on him are you FKN serious?

Seriously, no way he gets 1st degree murder. Unless they can prove they had a previous association and he had malice towards George. "Malice aforethought", "willful" and "premeditation" are required.

Did that cop wake up and say to himself, "Today is the day I finally catch that damned George and choke his ass to death"? Probably not. did he wake up and say, "Another shitty day, doing a shitty job I do not really enjoy arresting the sewage of society for the stupid shit they do every damned day instead of going out and getting real jobs." Oh Yeah, I bet he did.

To watch idiots on TV, media dumbfucks and semi-retard TV lawyers claim otherwise is stupid and a sign the nation is infested with idiots to the brim.

"Involuntary Manslaughter" was the crime. Maybe we can imagine it up to "voluntary manslaughter" but that is really the truth of it.

If they get stupid and over charge it to 1st degree murder with no lesser crimes allowed, this idiot cop will walk free if he has one juror who is not a BLM member.

Reactions: WaltHer
De-segregation was a failure because you can't over come genetic human response that is automatically triggered through your eyes. Your different then me and that difference can't be removed in your brain, you can trick your mind by over riding it to accept the difference but your fighting your natural human response. Yes God made all different people but he also separated us into groups and lands.

Reactions: Mater2009
Rodney King, March 3, 1991

Almost 30 years later and nothing has changed. Why not riot....what have they got to lose?

You are wrong.

And in order for things to change the people complaining nothing has changed have to change as well.

The problem is that you and every idiot in the hood is waiting for America to turn into a shit filled ghetto of drugs, crime and welfare so we can all be equal.

Americans are trying to get you a job, free education, a trade, vocation or career that involved actual employment, home ownership, a bank account and a retirement. And you want more and better welfare and a plethora of shit that you did not earn, will not work for or respect if you got it handed to you.

So here we are, trying to teach you. The question is, do you have the ability to learn?

609.195. Murder in the third degree
(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.

I would ask for the trial to be held today as soon as possible to be convicted so I could be released from prison for Covid19.

Rodney King, March 3, 1991

Almost 30 years later and nothing has changed. Why not riot....what have they got to lose?

Nothing has changed because America has already given the minorities everything, there is nothing left to give. They will never be happy and say "that is enough, thank you".

Status
Not open for further replies.