• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

George Santos is out.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Expelled from the House for misappropriation of campaign funds, using the same excuse an ex gf used when she blew the rent money. "I thought you GAVE me that money."

1701448942123.png

Pathological liar and thief, I bet he comes back as a Democrat and accepted with open arms.

Last edited:
I liked yesterday when the guy called him a crook and he got up and said "its funny you call me a crook because you are a woman beater"...

Granted Santos hasn't yet been "Convicted", but he has already publicly admitted to a whole bunch of sleaze.
The real question remains: What does this say about the other 25% of Congress that voted "Nay" to expel Santos...
How do they explain the "Nay" vote to their families and how do they sleep at night?

That whole damn place stinks...

Granted Santos hasn't yet been "Convicted", but he has already publicly admitted to a whole bunch of sleaze.
The real question remains: What does this say about the other 25% of Congress that voted "Nay" to expel Santos...
How do they explain the "Nay" vote to their families and how do they sleep at night?

That whole damn place stinks...

Come to think of it, the rationale for those "Nay" voters could be simple:
"I can't vote to oust Santos. Wait till they find out what's hidden in my closet, I will make Santos/s transgressions look like child's play. If I vote to cast out Santos, I will be fked too and will be gone next for sure..."

Granted Santos hasn't yet been "Convicted"

Thats how they do it...

He is still INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY...

Even the congressional ethics committee wouldnt vote to expel him.

Are they going to expel Menendez next since he has only been indicted, but not convicted? because whats good for the goose is good for the gander right??? Yea right, they wont expel ol bob... even if he is convicted they will "let the voters decide"...

Thats how they do it...

Are they going to expel Menendez next since he has only been indicted, but not convicted? because whats good for the goose is good for the gander right??? Yea right, they wont expel ol bob... even if he is convicted they will "let the voters decide"...
Innocent until proven guilty is for a court of law. People get fired all the time for COC shenanigans. His biggest mistake wasn’t the grift, the theft, the false IDs, it was lying to GOP big money donors. Don’t fuck with a politician’s money.

Thats how they do it...

Thats because Democrats think double standards are fun.

Reactions: rjacobs
Innocent until proven guilty is for a court of law. People get fired all the time for COC shenanigans.

So you think congress should get to expel anybody they want at any time? Thats not how the system is supposed to work.

NOW if Santo's went to court and was found guilty, I got no problem having him expelled, hell it should come as part of the sentence, but to remove somebody because they have been accused/indicted for something, I dont agree with that.

The problem with Santo's is that he got charged for doing what everybody else was/is already doing and basically said that publicly many times and the native's got scared of being exposed. But again I circle back to "innocent until proven guilty". He's found guilty, toss him out.

I believe there are also methods to have a recall vote in his district... hasnt happened, so I am guessing the people who put him in either arent concerned enough to do that, dont really care, or will simply vote him out next year(probably before he go's to trial)...

So you think congress should get to expel anybody they want at any time? Thats not how the system is supposed to work.

NOW if Santo's went to court and was found guilty, I got no problem having him expelled, hell it should come as part of the sentence, but to remove somebody because they have been accused/indicted for something, I dont agree with that.

The problem with Santo's is that he got charged for doing what everybody else was/is already doing and basically said that publicly many times and the native's got scared of being exposed. But again I circle back to "innocent until proven guilty". He's found guilty, toss him out.

I believe there are also methods to have a recall vote in his district... hasnt happened, so I am guessing the people who put him in either arent concerned enough to do that, dont really care, or will simply vote him out next year(probably before he go's to trial)...
I’m not disagreeing that he’s doing what everyone else does. He got caught in the worst way, embarrassing his party, and now he’s being made an example.

Do I think they should expel people at any time? With cause - of course. There has to be repercussions for actions. Do I trust they would ethically perform those expulsions? No way. That’s probably part why it’s rare.

Fucking Clown World.

Looking at him and listening to him, how did he ever get elected...oh, wait, AOC.

I need a job, if these two can get elected, maybe I should run for Congress.

Nah, I'm only mildly corrupt, I wouldnt fit in.

I’m not disagreeing that he’s doing what everyone else does. He got caught in the worst way, embarrassing his party, and now he’s being made an example.

Do I think they should expel people at any time? With cause - of course. There has to be repercussions for actions. Do I trust they would ethically perform those expulsions? No way. That’s probably part why it’s rare.
Was rare. Now it's a precedent.

They're ALL fucking crooks. Some are just more blatant than others.

Prove me wrong......

Fucking Clown World.

Looking at him and listening to him, how did he ever get elected...oh, wait, AOC.
He ran on the "My parents were 'dreamers' from Brazil' ticket.

One campaign slogan was "Hey, at least I didn't marry my sister to get my citizenship."

• Haha
Reactions: DIBBS and Maggot

Not disagreeing whith you on principle, but the the house and senate make their own rules. They can vote to expell anyone they want for whatever reason. It's how it's written. Only the repubs are dumb enough to boot one of their own with a slim majority. Stupid.

This was in the email I received from my congressman earlier today...

"Voted against expelling Congressman George Santos: Congressman Santos is now the first member of Congress since the time of the Civil War to be expelled before being convicted of a crime. While the charges against Congressman Santos are abhorrent and unbecoming for a Member of Congress, we should allow the court to pronounce guilt before moving to expulsion, in keeping with precedent. Instead of expulsion at this time, Congressman Santos should have been punished for “disorderly behavior” as stated in the Constitution and subsequently resigned."

True? Who knows.

Man I miss Tom Coburn.

Mike

John 8:7 ......... I guess he didn't follow club rules even though the other 434 members are no different for lying and stealing money.

Reactions: NoDopes
Not disagreeing whith you on principle, but the the house and senate make their own rules. They can vote to expell anyone they want for whatever reason. It's how it's written. Only the repubs are dumb enough to boot one of their own with a slim majority. Stupid.
It's almost like some repubs are really Democrats.

1701472357168.png

Last edited:
Reactions: abn31c

I agree

Hey Voters!

If you think your vote mattered - guess what?

It doesn’t.

Yes I do and his expulsion is exactly how the system works. Otherwise there would be no legal standing for the expulsion in the first place. Is it unprecedented? Yes, but he's not going to jail. He's only getting fired from his tax payer funded job.

Should other congress people get expelled too? Yes ABSOLUTELY!! But as always, politicians only selectively apply standards, so Santos is out. Break any law you want, but don't mess with the RNCs money...