• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

George Soros Drops $1M To Stop City of Austin Hiring Police to Combat Rising Crime

This interview alone should have been enough to hang the Nazi piece of shit. Unfortunately, his being a billionaire makes him untouchable.

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
I know several people (thru work) that relocated there from the DFW area, that now regret it.

Kind of sad to see this in TX. Where the heck else are we supposed to go?

I said this in another thread....This man (son included) is pure F'ing EVIL!
I'm hoping, one day, I turn on the TV, and hear about someone's yacht disappearing and there's nothing left, but the blood slick left by the sharks. Mac :mad:
He indeed is evil and admits to playing god. Made his mark by selling out fellow Jews to the nazi's and collecting a bounty. About as close to being the Anti-Christ as you can get.

Yep, Austin is a libtard shithole and will soon be as bad as Portland and Seattle.
When the gay Jewish mayor (I hit a double there) Steve Adler makes a special trip to Seattle before there was a real homeless crisis to learn how to deal with the homeless situation that hadn't developed yet and returns and changes ordinances allowing homeless to sleep and camp in the city and inviting the homeless to come to Austin, I see Adler's and the City Council's hand in Soro's pocket from the beginning.

1634557586858.png

• Sad
Reactions: tomcatmv
Maybe abbott will just pass another executive order and turn all cops into DPS, we cant have these bastions of democracy falling to their own idiocy. Come on abbott more executive orders, its an election year we need more more more.

Maybe abbott will just pass another executive order and turn all cops into DPS, we cant have these bastions of democracy falling to their own idiocy. Come on abbott more executive orders, its an election year we need more more more.
Sadly, Abbott won't do shit. Like I said in another thread he's mostly all hat and no cattle as we say in Texas.

Careful what you wish for. Let policing stay local. If Austin doesn't want cops, they don't have to have cops. I don't have to go there, and neither does anyone else.

Reactions: Greg Langelius *
Odd, I thought the sarcasm in my post was thick enough.🤦‍♂️ Fuck that leftist shithole. Idgaf if the animals burn it to the ground. And just what’s wrong with federalization of the police? You a cop hater? Huh!? (All sarcasm mmmkay)

Reactions: The D
Why Soros hasn't been declared an enemy of the State, indicates to me that he has greater than 50% of politicians and other elected officials
in many areas, including DC, on his payroll.

The same goes for Fuckerburg and the Governors of WA, OR, Commiefornia, and other places.

I think I will head to the toy store in hopes of finding something that will likely be useful down the road.

Reactions: TexPatriot

This interview alone should have been enough to hang the Nazi piece of shit. Unfortunately, his being a billionaire makes him untouchable.

I dont think Sociopath is sufficiently descriptive. I would say he is inhabited by 2nd or 2rd chair demon. He's not the antichrist, not even first chair, they stay better hidden. He's following orders. Put a stake through his heart, cut off the head and burn it. Cremate the body. Send the ashes to N. Korea.

Careful what you wish for. Let policing stay local. If Austin doesn't want cops, they don't have to have cops. I don't have to go there, and neither does anyone else.

That would be great... but you just know, eventually, they will step in the rebuild something... and they'll be using my fucking tax dollars to do it.

While Austin is proud of their 'Keep Austin Weird' image and has the T-shirt to prove it, there are towns immediately outside of Austin that rock the 'Keep Your Weird in Austin' T-shirt and still have Trump 2020 signs up.

I'm hoping, one day, I turn on the TV, and hear about someone's yacht disappearing and there's nothing left, but the blood slick left by the sharks. Mac :mad:
Even the sharks wouldn't eat that mother fucker.

Bear Pit: Fuck Tyrant Asshole Cops.

Soros pays to not hire cops....

Bear Pit: Fuck Soros with a cactus.

Cops with thin skin write what you did. Cuz you think that any criticism = Cop Hater.
Not a cop. No thin skin. Just get a kick out of the prevalent feeble-mindedness. Sorry you took offense.

Reactions: ken226
Fuck George Soros and anyone who sympathizes with him

Here’s a little homework on him, for anyone interested

Last edited:
Problem is that he has so many shell outfits out there, like the open society foundation, that even if the demon dies, his works will go on.

The guy hates his Hungarian Jewish roots and denies it vehemently. Just a convenient way to cleanse his perverted mind that he had nothing to do with exposing Jews and then liquidating their estates for nazi gains in WWII.

Satan's little helper. Not the Anti-Christ, as pointed out here, but definitely a world manipulator and spreader of misery.

Problem is that he has so many shell outfits out there, like the open society foundation, that even if the demon dies, his works will go on.

The guy hates his Hungarian Jewish roots and denies it vehemently. Just a convenient way to cleanse his perverted mind that he had nothing to do with exposing Jews and then liquidating their estates for nazi gains in WWII.

Satan's little helper. Not the Anti-Christ, as pointed out here, but definitely a world manipulator and spreader of misery.
I hope when he suffers his demise, God has a special place for him(and anyone else involved in his Crimes Against Humanity). I am very far from a "Bible Thumper", but I do have "Faith". Mac

Reactions: rady
I dont think Sociopath is sufficiently descriptive. I would say he is inhabited by 2nd or 2rd chair demon. He's not the antichrist, not even first chair, they stay better hidden. He's following orders. Put a stake through his heart, cut off the head and burn it. Cremate the body. Send the ashes to N. Korea.
Aw, c'mon now, Mags; this is no time for half measures...

I think the cities have made their beds, it's not our place to stop them from burning in them...; fair's fair...

Humor Font disengaged....

Reactions: Maggot

If there weren't so many out there eager to take his money and do his bidding, he would be irrelevant. When we have life long politicians worth hundreds of millions of dollars, our system serves only a privileged few.

Reactions: rady
A guy on our hunting lease is a homicide detective in Austin. By his words, homicides are "through the roof."

Reactions: TexPatriot
How come the Open Society Policy Center is still standing?

Last edited:
A guy on our hunting lease is a homicide detective in Austin. By his words, homicides are "through the roof."
A neighbor who owns a lake cabin up here is on the APD Drug Task Force said the same thing about the drugs. It's incontrollable.

His drug sniffing K-9 that is also the family dog went crazy when he took him to the local convenience store in the back of his truck with all the methbillies pulling in. Poor dog was as confused as a baby in a topless bar.

Last edited: