• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Georgia and the War on Okra

At least they didn't shoot his dog, I'd say he got off easy these days. Quit complaining, this is a WAR on drugs! It's WAR!!!!

Made me think of the cockfighting busts that got thrown out of court because of a distinct *BURP* lack of evidence. Can sweet 'taters and collards be far behind?

Also seized: 8 ounces of a powdery substance that resembled gumbo file and two pounds of processed andouille sausage with an estimated street value of $4.7k

heh heh hmm hmm hah hah war on drugs...ignorance that has spent far more than going after Osama Bin Ladin and company

As to the Okra, pickle that stuff and throw three or four into a martini come summer time or warm weather that demands martini over bourbon

My moma can fry Okra that would make many fight for the next serving...Shame on these guys.

tomacco.jpg

just okrajuana instead of tomacco

Do these guys ever stop to think for one second before they do stupid shit. Maybe they should have had the local cop go up and knock on the guys door and ask him about his plants before a swat raid with a K-9. Surprised they didn't flash bang the old man, beat up his wife, and shoot his dog, and then say oh sorry about those Constitutional rights you thought you had. Unbelievable, this kind of dumbshittedness is dumber than the word I just made up.

Do these guys ever stop to think for one second before they do stupid shit. Maybe they should have had the local cop go up and knock on the guys door and ask him about his plants before a swat raid with a K-9. Surprised they didn't flash bang the old man, beat up his wife, and shoot his dog, and then say oh sorry about those Constitutional rights you thought you had. Unbelievable, this kind of dumbshittedness is dumber than the word I just made up.

Police officers are out there 24/7 And it's kinda funny how we expect "perfectionnedness" out of them 24/7. You do realize how many things right they do on a daily basis and get no credit for? right?
Think of how many stops, arrests, "acts of serving the public" one does in a day. How many calls one receives. We all see it as just "doing their job"

Well "doing their job" is a commendable attribute to our society. You, my friend would have a lot more trouble on your hands without the police.

Yeah, no one is perfect. But put your feet in their shoes where you put your life in danger and get talked down like a piece of shit like you just did? MISTAKE.

pteranadon, Congrats! You're the dumbest SOB on this forum.

pteranadon, Congrats! You're the dumbest SOB on this forum.

Are you saying that with one, two or multipolarity? Did you use logic or did you just express your opinion? Hell, I just heard a siren go past my place. "those damn cops are out there again, trying to make life hell"
"I bet those cops are putting on their sirens because dispatch wants more disparity and more constitutional rights taken away."

Are those your thoughts? Are you one of those who want anarchy?

Wait, i'll go ahead and say it. Welfare is welfare. You want and expect and deserve everything and complain that it isn't enough. You demand that everything be handed to you. Even though it's the same citizens doing the work and want the same things that you want, damn them. Damn them and their job. They owe you. You deserve for a perfect world and everyone else to do the work for you.

Get off the welfare thought and understand things are not going to go "your way" every time.

Maybe go find yourself a job as a LEO and see for yourself. Maybe "you" can make the difference.

One day you will need or call the police for someone you know or for yourself. Maybe you will call them when you have shot the intruder that broke into your house.
Will you call them or bury them in the back yard? Trust me on this, you will want them on your side.

-Maybe karma will hit and you will be judged wrongly and be another "mistake" that is unfortunate. It happens all the time. As well as karma.

You, my friend would have a lot more trouble on your hands without the police.

I disagree. Without police, the good people of the world are free to be as brutal as necessary to crush criminals. No more fucking revolving doors, just holes in the ground with a one way opening.

I disagree. Without police, the good people of the world are free to be as brutal as necessary to crush criminals. No more fucking revolving doors, just holes in the ground with a one way opening.

And...that my friend is opening the ground with one door: criminal act in it'self. then someone else would come along and get you. and then someone would come along and get them. and then someone would come along and get them. and...and...and...

In Indonesia that kind of thought process has been going on. and on. and on.
Freakin newspaper company guy was in charge of such thing and he would bring communist people just trying to make a living and interview them for the paper. then he would wink at his henchman and they would go into another room to be murdered for being communist.
Trust me, i'm not into communism. but in their eyes they are criminals. They called themselves "gangsters" because the name derives from the word "freedom".
To this day, they extort the Chinese "communists."
I find it funny that they extort them for being communists in Indonesia when they are actually trying to capitalize and have their own business.
No crime or criminals there.

OOPS, my mistake. I had just smoked some good okra and vision was slightly blurred plus the paranoia thing going on.

Do you cook it to get the gluey goop running, and then dry it and process it, or do you cut the sides on the bulb and then scrape it right off the bulb still on the plant? Mind you, I'm just curious ...

Do you cook it to get the gluey goop running, and then dry it and process it, or do you cut the sides on the bulb and then scrape it right off the bulb still on the plant? Mind you, I'm just curious ...

Family secret. I can say that a Masterbuilt and some bacon are involved.

#1 This aint Indonesia, #2 Indonesia is not the best example you could have used. #3 Just admit this SWAT team and their superiors are screwed up, come on and say it " they screwed up", ya see it wasn't that hard. Being a cop is a shitty thankless job, but they all volunteer for it. I gotta say this, I dont find it any more honorable and a lot less dangerous than many many other jobs in this country, I also know their profession kills more innocent people than any other profession excepting the medical profession in this country. Are all cops dumasses? No. Is this group and their superiors, yes. Is the militarization of the Mayberry PD going on across this country going to have a detrimental impact on that profession in the long run? you betcha. And another thing, some of the most succesful moves a cop makes sometimes is choosing not to arrest someone or shoot someone even when they can.

And...that my friend is opening the ground with one door: criminal act in it'self. then someone else would come along and get you. and then someone would come along and get them. and then someone would come along and get them. and...and...and...

Freakin newspaper company guy was in charge of such thing and he would bring communist people just trying to make a living and interview them for the paper. then he would wink at his henchman and they would go into another room to be murdered for being communist.
Trust me, i'm not into communism. but in their eyes they are criminals. They called themselves "gangsters" because the name derives from the word "freedom".
I find it funny that they extort them for being communists in Indonesia when they are actually trying to capitalize and have their own business.

WTF are you talking about?

Who gives a crap about Indonesia or the price of tea in China?

Army Jerry called it. Hard to say it plainer. I did 30+. I see spade, I call spade, so does jerry. Go jerry.
Proneshooter refers to "the law of the jungle", that exists where no police stand.
It's real, it's alive today, every day, in every city. It has been since time began and will continue until time ends. Anybody who doesn't understand that has a distorted view on reality and is closer to next on the food chain....
It is what it is. And while you can educate some, you can't fix stupid. Between this thread and the snipers hide goes away thread, I have read a few really stupid comments.
Jerry calls a spade a spade, so does Proneshooter. Good call guys.

Oh God. Here we go:
1. No shit everyone makes a mistake.
2. Bashing on people of authority gives no respect for those who are good, honest people who are trying.
3. No kidding that we are not Indonesia. But are you saying the "gangsters" have not attempted or have done the same things in the U.S.? Only thing that prevented it from going further is our very own Police.
4. You calling someone stupid for backing up our police force, in it's self is what?
5. If you want to call me a spade, do so; but use some reference. I was clear that I acknowledged there was a mistake made. (jerry read this part ) Now be clear in your references of how I was stupid.
6. By your own "doing" by acting this way and jumping down someone's throat about defending LEO, and you OWN thought process, I guess every SH member feels this way? If i'm the most stupid one here, I guess everyone feels that police officers are horrible?
7. Attempting to make me look like shit and then eat your own doesn't help your cause.
8. My tax dollars goes towards these officers. They do not make the laws, they attempt to enforce them. I support them. I do not make the practice of voting because as we ALL know, politicians are not what we hope and dream about. Sure, I have been wronged a few times by the few. I do not always agree what they do. But honestly: there are far worse agencies like the ATF. They are the ones who "create" their own laws.
9. Never understood the "hate mongering" around the SH against the LEO's. My late uncle was a captain and would be rolling in his grave to see such angst against someone who individually was so supportive to our rights as gun owners.
10. Did you expect someone to be supportive and talk shit about LEO's? is that what you wanted to hear from me?
11. Constructive criticism about the mistake these guys made? Did you try that?
12. Define "good people." Your morals in "crushing" the bad people in making a mistake? Would these officers be "crushed" or "brutalized" by screwing up and they didn't harm anyone Physically? What do YOU consider a bad person? Someone smoking pot? Should we kill them? Who are you to wave your finger?
13. "Without" police, and "us" being free to crush these criminals, who is the judge and jury? Are you saying now we don't need them, and now saying we don't need laws?
14. You are right. You can't fix stupid. They can organize and antagonize but you can't fix it.
15. Do you not realize the media and the liberals are praying for this? You singing their song?

pteranadon, You want references as to your stupidity? Go back and read your posts.

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Your local police officer
Your local police officer who?
Your local police officer that someone sent me to bust you and your pot plants
My local police officer who came to what?
To bust you and your pot plants
Oh, ok just don't mind the heroin in the closet.
Ok.
"yes, police officer's work at it's finest. asking for permission first"

No one in here commented on how stupid this was?
Eat your own shit. Just because I was supportive and not being negative shows how immature you guys are.

For those of you who havent figured it out yet...or know someone who hasnt:

10 Things You Don't Know About Season 3 Exclusive: Henry Rollins - YouTube

So, are we to assume that there is "video" evidence that is being suppressed by the police of the "murder" of Mr thug? Is that what this clown is saying? Does this clown have video evidence of the video evidence that is being suppressed? Did he not say himself in a time where every citizen is a citizen journalist?
We can play this game all day long. conspiracies and using new ideas. There is a thing called "creative writing" if you look into all your colleges they insist you take a class into it. A lot of colleges push for you to continue in the "study" Create:
Create | Define Create at Dictionary.com
I'm so lost.

Aristotle said, "At his best, man is the noblest of all animals;"

So, are we to assume that there is "video" evidence that is being suppressed by the police of the "murder" of Mr thug? Is that what this clown is saying? Does this clown have video evidence of the video evidence that is being suppressed? Did he not say himself in a time where every citizen is a citizen journalist?
We can play this game all day long. conspiracies and using new ideas. There is a thing called "creative writing" if you look into all your colleges they insist you take a class into it. A lot of colleges push for you to continue in the "study" Create:
Create | Define Create at Dictionary.com
I'm so lost.

Fuck, my bad. Not the video I intended to post. Ive removed it.