• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Get him to the Greek

Re: Get him to the Greek

Yeah, those two delivered a pretty amusing time. The furry wall part kind of disturbed me though.

I don't know why I think Russell Brand is so freaking funny, but I still have to watch that "Sarah Marshall" movie every time I see it.

Combs has never been my favorite entertainer but he was great in the movie.

I have not seen it yet but am looking forward to it. Just wish Netflix would hury up and mail the damn thing to me!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ace31</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A definite must see! You can thank me after you watch it. </div></div>

Worst movie ever!

Watched it on Netflix. I was a funny movie, but not as good as the hype I had heard. It is not "Hangover" good, but I laughed. Most of it is just 'over the top' scenes or situations and not a "smart" comedy. If you don't mind vulgarity, then it is good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Waste of 2 hours of my life. </div></div>

Amen... probably worst movie I've seen in a long time.

OK, so I finally watched this movie and I will say it did have a few funny parts in it but the movie as a whole pretty much sucked a big fat one. There are two hours I won't get back.

I couldn't stand it. Switched it off after about 15 minutes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Waste of 2 hours of my life. </div></div>

I did not waste the 2hrs, I yurned that turd off. Hated it!!

worst movie ever,I hate Russal Brand, all he does is talk shit about America an his rants about guns, an how he thinks we gun owners are a bunch of nuckle draggers.

To put it mildly i would rather masterbate with a cheese grader an soak IT in pickle juice an lemon juice while watching a Michel Moore,& Rosie O'Donnell movie marathon then watch this movie.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sniper32</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

To put it mildly i would rather masterbate with a cheese grader an soak IT in pickle juice an lemon juice while watching a Michel Moore,& Rosie O'Donnell movie marathon then watch this movie. </div></div>

I dont know that id go that far! Micheal Moore and Rosie O'Cow???