• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s get it on ebay

Re: get it on ebay

My favourite feedback statement - "Seems to be working already".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Anchor Zero Six</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL 16 Sold! </div></div>

A sucker born every minute. Or at least 16 of them.

Will a similar chant, perhaps burning some sage & spitting tequila over a fire will make my johnson bigger??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelman303</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will a similar chant, perhaps burning some sage & spitting tequila over a fire will make my johnson bigger?? </div></div>

This spell will:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Grow-PEN...#ht_2993wt_1555 </div></div>

I'd give a dollar fer that!

Bob

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelman303</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will a similar chant, perhaps burning some sage & spitting tequila over a fire will make my johnson bigger?? </div></div>

This spell will:

that's F'n awseome !
I'll give that a try.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelman303</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelman303</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will a similar chant, perhaps burning some sage & spitting tequila over a fire will make my johnson bigger?? </div></div>

This spell will:

that's F'n awseome !
I'll give that a try. </div></div>

No thanks, I'm good! =]

Got it for my wife. Apparently she was standing on her head at the time of the spell. Her ass keeps getting bigger.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Anchor Zero Six</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL 16 Sold! </div></div>
Check out how many people have purchased the cock version, ahaha.

Seriously guys I began to laugh and obviously this powerful psychic felt my mockery. My penis has shrunk an inch in the last five minutes.....oops wait a tic... I closed the T&A thread five minutes ago....never mind, false alarm.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triggerhappy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got it for my wife. Apparently she was standing on her head at the time of the spell. Her ass keeps getting bigger. </div></div>

haha..funny stuff
women are gullable

item has been pulled
frown.gif

I told my wife if she wiped toilet paper between her titties they would get bigger. She said how did I know that and I said well it worked on your butt didn't it.