• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Get Ready for Another Tac Ops Drag Bag Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may of missed it but are we sending checks and MO to.

Tactical Operations, Inc.
433 North Camden Dr. 4th Fl. #239
Beverly Hills, Ca 90210

I did want to change my color to ODG if it’s not to much to ask. If it’s not a mess by now. Beers on me Keith

Last edited:
ericwiseman -

I appreciate your flexibility in color & pattern choice for your LARGE/LONG DB, in the interest of helping me gauge what colors & patterns Mike should sew I request that you please specify OD Green, Ranger Green, Coyote Brown, MultiCam, MultiCam Black, or DigiCam. If you don't specify a color or pattern, there may not be any LARGE/LONG DBs' left for you to purchase later, TIA.

Keith

black, then coyote brown in large for preference. I appreciate it

When does this end? I’m on the road and need to measure the rifle I want to use this for.
This thread was a feeler for potential patterns, colors, and the quantities needed. I'll probably have the thread locked tonight, then post an actual Group Buy thread listing the available colors & patterns. Due to low numbers on the special patterns and material availability it's looking like following colors and patterns: OD Green, Ranger Green, Coyote Brown, MultiCam, MultiCam Black, plus DigiCam. However, if Mike can get 1000D Woodland (Camo) that MAY be available as well. Stand by...

Keith

Screenshot_20200623-061519_Chrome.jpg

Check out this craziness

This thread was a feeler for potential patterns, colors, and the quantities needed. I'll probably have the thread locked tonight, then post an actual Group Buy thread listing the available colors & patterns. Due to low numbers on the special patterns and material availability it's looking like following colors and patterns: OD Green, Ranger Green, Coyote Brown, MultiCam, MultiCam Black, plus DigiCam. However, if Mike can get 1000D Woodland (Camo) that MAY be available as well. Stand by...

Keith
10-4. I’ll wait for the actual thread.

Reactions: STLSteve86

Keith

Looking forward to the actual group buy thread. Looks like there’s enough interest in at least the woodland camo, and searching online, there are sources for 1000D cordura in that pattern, so hopefully at least that optional camo DB gets made. Thanks a lot for getting this put together!

Last edited:
Thanks and Yes, to validate Large is ABC size and XL is ?
SIZES:
The various shooting platforms and chassis' available today make barrel length a poor method to determine what size case/drag bag someone needs. For the best fit, the the OAL (Overall Length) must be measured.

"SMALL/SHORT" DBs' fit up to 43.0" OAL
"LARGE/LONG" DBs' fit up to 50.0" OAL
"XL" DBs' fit up to 62.0" OAL.

PRICING:
"SHORT" - $290.00 Shipped within CONUS
"LONG" - $290.00 Shipped within CONUS
"XL" - $450.00 Shipped within CONUS

NO SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF CONUS. IT IS HELLACIOUSLY EXPENSIVE TO SHIP TO ALASKA, HAWAII, AND PUERTO RICO LET ALONE ANYWHERE FARTHER.

Keith

I'll put you down for a LARGE MultiCam, Bri0242.

However, If I were you I wouldn't hold my breath for a two-rifle Tac Ops bag. Tac Ops DBs' are sort of heavy to begin with, and a two rifle would just be a heavy, cumbersome bitch.

Keith
Keith,
Would it be possible to change mine to Large / multicam BLACK? Thanks!

Keith do we have some kind of idea on a time table we could hope to get these bags after efficient payment?
Edit: I'm going to buy a tac ops bag another way. I should have read closer that this was a feeler thread for another thread and I need a bag quicker but thank you.

Last edited:
JUST A HEADS UP...

Keith is starting the Tac Ops Drag Bag Group Buy 6-24-2020 we will lock this thread when the GB starts. Please Note if we don't have a Total of 10 bags per color we will NOT offer that pattern...

I believe there are 2 or 3 of the colors that are not close to the 10 bag min count. We will state what exact colors are available tomorrow mid day. I will make some extra of the Multi Cam OG and Multi Cam black as well as the Ranger Green to have on hand...

Thank you...

Mike R.

Reactions: Duc and kft101
I would love to get one large in digicam or as an alternate color black multicam....

BTW, any thoughts on doing black digicam?

Thanks,

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.