• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Get ready...it’s coming....

The true fucking started when the Fed was created. Then another shot when we went of the gold standard. This way they can completely control you. Piss off the wrong person...no dollars for you.

The rise of crypto currencies and electronic transactions before that made this inevitable.

lol, they always spell "fed" wrong.

Here in the second most populated city in Iowa most businesses are without internet and/or power (running on generator) since LAST Monday. This means most businesses that are operating are cash only because credit card readers rely on internet service to make the transaction work. No basic services without cash, for a week and counting. Fuck that digital bullshit, I’ll stick with something tangible.

Here in the second most populated city in Iowa most businesses are without internet and/or power (running on generator) since LAST Monday. This means most businesses that are operating are cash only because credit card readers rely on internet service to make the transaction work. No basic services without cash, for a week and counting. Fuck that digital bullshit, I’ll stick with something tangible.

Sadly, they won’t consult you before they make it The Law of the Land.

Reactions: Bender
Like wearing a fucking mask?

Warmer, but still no cigar. I can sit in the comfort of my home with no mask and buy and sell all I want. Also, it’s very location-specific. Here in AL we can go most places with no mask.

Warmer, but still no cigar. I can sit in the comfort of my home with no mask and buy and sell all I want. Also, it’s very location-specific. Here in AL we can go most places with no mask.
He’s right. The conditions laid out are very specific. Pledge allegiance, get the right to trade via the “stamp of approval”. Don’t pledge and starve along with your family. Allegiance doesn’t necessarily mean agreement, it just means fealty was the easiest option. But it has consequences.

meh, most of your money is digital anyways....your savings accounts, numbers in a computer.....your 401K, numbers in a computer.....your credit cards, numbers in a computer.

you pay your bills online, you buy shit online, you send money online.....all numbers in a computer.

hell, even when you pay with a physical check, gets converted to numbers in a computer.

its not even like cash has physical value....a dollar is essentially a govt backed check.....which in turn, gets converted to numbers in a computer.

so the fact that they are thinking about "digital currency" isnt really anything shocking.

meh, most of your money is digital anyways....your savings accounts, numbers in a computer.....your 401K, numbers in a computer.....your credit cards, numbers in a computer.

you pay your bills online, you buy shit online, you send money online.....all numbers in a computer.

hell, even when you pay with a physical check, gets converted to numbers in a computer.

its not even like cash has physical value....a dollar is essentially a govt backed check.....which in turn, gets converted to numbers in a computer.

so the fact that they are thinking about "digital currency" isnt really anything shocking.

Agreed! I think most of us are just wondering where they are going with it.

Agreed! I think most of us are just wondering where they are going with it.
-
UHhhhh . . the fulfillment of the totalitarian dream, of a one world digital currency ?
The US is just getting you all prepped by greasing your ass and gettin you acclimated with it now . Much like them prepping your economic collapse with pulling Trillions-$$$ of currency out of thin air (out of there ass) for the global COVID pandemic assistance recovery . It's funny how currency suddenly appears, then it all just ( an unimaginable amount ) of currency magically disappears somewhere ? ? ?
I am might be going out on a limb here, ( insert internet sarcasm here ) --> .. But , our currency might already be make believe .
1597735429173.png

-

Last edited:
I'd love to hear your explanation of how government fiat is going to stop people from disobeying it. Hasn't happened yet in millenia.
I Have done a lot of contracting over the years in Venezuela. There is a huge black market for cash there and would be no different here albeit for different reasons. There reason is because the Venezuelan dollar is completely useless anywhere outside of country. As a side note John Kasich is a charlatan bitch!

I'd love to hear your explanation of how government fiat is going to stop people from disobeying it. Hasn't happened yet in millenia.
Be glad to. Or at least I'll try. Just pm me. Discussing it here so
that you might understand it would be against the forum rules. But I will tell you this much, the mark of the beast and the not being to buy/sell without it thing has absolutely nothing to do with worldly human government whatsoever.

Eschatologysts said Social Security numbers were the mark of the beast. I think we’re past marks and tattoos and all the way to retinal scans/facial recognition. Always be very careful when listening to or espousing what YOU think God’s plan is. The track record of humans is one of failure.

There is no question this is all about control.

Technology is the new magic, told me sister yesterday but she laughed and thought i was delirious.

-
UHhhhh . . the fulfillment of the totalitarian dream, of a one world digital currency ?
The US is just getting you all prepped by greasing your ass and gettin you acclimated with it now . Much like them prepping your economic collapse with pulling Trillions-$$$ of currency out of thin air (out of there ass) for the global COVID pandemic assistance recovery . It's funny how currency suddenly appears, then it all just ( an unimaginable amount ) of currency magically disappears somewhere ? ? ?
I am might be going out on a limb here, ( insert internet sarcasm here ) --> .. But , our currency might already be make believe .
View attachment 7401684

-

Our currency, has been make believe for quite some time. And yes we already know all this. However, I would propose that the more electronic it is, the more a tech savvy person could steal, reroute, place bad tracking info, make up their own details and so on to make its entire purpose obsolete before it even gets off the ground. The reason they want it, is because the politicians will dump everything they have before anyone else knows and invest in the new currency before anyone else knows and have their run filling their coffers with potentially as much money as they want during this transition! Make no mistake people will get super rich off the change, but it won’t be any of us.

There goes many small mom and pop stores in the rural areas of America. Some barely have phone service and the Feds want them to use digital currency. Yead sales and flea markets will be a thing of the past.

It would appear that as soon as they clear this digital currency issue, they will then start to open government ran stores. Federal grocery stores will then follow. Next will be the pea sized implant in your arm. A wonderful world my grandson will live in....

• Sad
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Be glad to. Or at least I'll try. Just pm me. Discussing it here so
that you might understand it would be against the forum rules. But I will tell you this much, the mark of the beast and the not being to buy/sell without it thing has absolutely nothing to do with worldly human government whatsoever.
1597763985450.png

Nope.

You get that as an infant and had no say in the matter. The “Mark” is something you have to intelligently agree to accept.
Oh ok. So, everyone who voted to begin the Social Security Administration/numbering back in the 1930's to force the shit on people?

Oh ok. So, everyone who voted to begin the Social Security Administration/numbering back in the 1930's to force the shit on people?

Nope. The “Mark” is global. Revelation 13 has to be on a global scale. Social security is just America. Even similar systems are still a minority of the world. The Mark has to be a single, global phenomena.

Nope. The “Mark” is global. Revelation 13 has to be on a global scale. Social security is just America. Even similar systems are still a minority of the world. The Mark has to be a single, global phenomena.

And it’s a physical mark of some sort on the hand, arm or head. Likely a chip or something of the sort, a barcode, who knows...but it’s a physical mark on the body in some way, best I can tell.

The true fucking started when the Fed was created. Then another shot when we went of the gold standard. This way they can completely control you. Piss off the wrong person...no dollars for you.

It's a bit more nuanced than that.

Thanks to that evil FDR it was actually illegal to own gold coins for the most part for very many years and there were all kinds of regulations on what you could do with gold you mined and sold and you could get in trouble for just having plain bulk gold.

Moving off the gold standard & later the silver standard is what removed the government's excuses for any controls & allowed us to once again freely own gold coins.

It's a good thing that the distrust of the government and politicians is at epic levels right now on all sides.

Reactions: myronman3
The plan is to create a new dollar and force you to trade your old ones in at reduced value. And voila! Inflation “disappeared”. Until next time. Bitcoin, bitcoin cash, bitcoin cash grab, bitcoin tax evasion... there’s no limits to the shenanigans possible.

It's funny how currency suddenly appears, then it all just ( an unimaginable amount ) of currency magically disappears somewhere ? ? ?

Couldn’t do any better job camo’ing your sarcasm, huh ? :ROFLMAO:

You’re right on point, Scary to think the FRB has been getting away with this scam for 100 years. :rolleyes:
View attachment 7401684

-

No private transactions.
Every transaction taxed to fill the Gov coffers.

You have a garage sale, they pay sales tax, you pay income tax.

The money to be made is a private tax collection agency. Sit on all transactions 24-48 hours and make interest off the money before it's transferred to uncle sugar.

Yea, we can't allow this. Whatever benefits they espouse are nothing next to the total economic control they would exert over all of us. You may as well just give up all your rights right now.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Yea, we can't allow this. Whatever benefits they espouse are nothing next to the total economic control they would exert over all of us. You may as well just give up all your rights right now.

Suggestions on how you are going to garner enough support to resist? I completely agree with you by the way. They already squeeze the shit out of me as it is.

Next will be the pea sized implant in your arm.

More than likely not in the arm... they'll put it right between the shoulder blades/c1 vertebrae/sternum and it'll have a charge in the casing. Disobey and they flip your switch.

More than likely not in the arm... they'll put it right between the shoulder blades/c1 vertebrae/sternum and it'll have a charge in the casing. Disobey and they flip your switch.

Hand or forehead so the batteries can charge off the changes in temperature at the spots that fluctuate the most.

I believe that rapture will happen before the suffering. Christ will come and get his followers as well as the dead. Then evil will rule and those left behind will have to choose to get the mark of the beast or not. Those who refuse and repent will be the ones that get, “a second chance” if you will.

Reactions: Cofercr
That will be after the tribulation so I plan on walking the streets of gold.
Uhmm, no.
It will be during the tribulation, the latter half to be specific, that people will be required to worship the beast and accept the mark or refuse it and die.
Immediately after the 7 year tribulation period comes the battle of Armageddon and Christs 1000 year reign on earth begins.

Last edited:
There goes many small mom and pop stores in the rural areas of America. Some barely have phone service and the Feds want them to use digital currency. Yead sales and flea markets will be a thing of the past.

It would appear that as soon as they clear this digital currency issue, they will then start to open government ran stores. Federal grocery stores will then follow. Next will be the pea sized implant in your arm. A wonderful world my grandson will live in....
And it’s a physical mark of some sort on the hand, arm or head. Likely a chip or something of the sort, a barcode, who knows...but it’s a physical mark on the body in some way, best I can tell.

My dog has had a mark [chip] for more than ten years.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
All my dogs have had chips since we could get them and every last one of them was an *evil* son of a bitch. So, the rumor is true....

VooDoo