• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Get Woke Go Broke a case study: Peloton in free fall

Their latest abortion of an ad...

Sirhr

@Bender got a cameo there at the end.
88C72C19-57EB-464B-A55B-9E74194F7835.gif

I got no problem with crossfit. They actually do train pretty hard depending on the group, and have more than a few good-looking divorced soccer moms just hoping to get smashed...
The idea of cross fit is great. In practice often form is ditched for better stats, which leads to injuries.

They can get mountain bikes and take them there.
No. They need to stay the fuck out of my mountains. They can stay on their fake and gay road bike orgy. Even better, write some software that turns that thing into a generator to power the neighborhood

I think the biggest news in this thread is they aren't making any money when the cost of their product is ridiculous.

Maybe a marketing budget cut and headcount reduction is in order?

They're no more woke than Victoria's Secret with fat minority womens dancing grossly in panties and bras. In fact, I challenge you to find any advertising that isn't woke. Its like the barrier of entry to the marketing department these days, regardless of real demographics.

However, if you wait just a bit, you'll be hearing everything in Mexican real soon.

Reactions: Jgunner