• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Getting yelled at for driving a truck

Re: Getting yelled at for driving a truck

I most definitely would have had my wife and child get back into the truck, rolled up the windows and allowed that beautiful specimen of a tree pig hear and smell a diesel at 5K RPMS.

I loved this youtube comment: "This woman needs a high five. In the face. With a metal chair."

Oh and I woulda taped her mouth to the tail pipe and stomped on it... but I'm an asshole.

WTF is wrong with people. The guy did a great job not going off on her and set a good example for his kids.

Guy should have told her if she's so environmentally concerned she should lose 80 pounds to reduce her carbon foot print...

I wouldn't have given her near the time and courtesy he did. WOw what the fuck is wrong with people. Many inappropriate thoughts rolling around in my head ..Fat..nevermind

Shoulds called Shankster. He would have put the big unit to her and she woulda been smiling in seconds.

That said, I resent it as well when people sit and just let their engines idle for no reason. Especilally the diesels (I drive one). You'd think that in an energy crunch with gas prices at an all time high folks sould pay more attention.

But the broad was obnoxious. Probrably occupying someyhing......like McDonalds
sick.gif

I have a farm, I need this truck to pull my heifers to market. Hold on I'll go back and get the trailer...

Looks like she drives a Prius.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qP-tyvBGla4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qP-tyvBGla4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I know i would not have been pleasant with her.

theres a certain amount of stupid i can handle, but that dipshit crossed it after 4 seconds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
That said, I resent it as well when people sit and just let their engines idle for no reason. Especilally the diesels (I drive one). You'd think that in an energy crunch with gas prices at an all time high folks sould pay more attention.

</div></div>

I am bad about that, I always let my pickup sit and idle, if I am only going to be somewhere a few minutes. If I plan on being there more than 4 or so minutes I turn it off if its not cold outside. I would rather pay for extra fuel now, than starters and the like later. Maybe I am wrong, maybe not, but it works for me.... so far.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I am bad about that, I always let my pickup sit and idle, if I am only going to be somewhere a few minutes. If I plan on being there more than 4 or so minutes I turn it off if its not cold outside. I would rather pay for extra fuel now, than starters and the like later. Maybe I am wrong, maybe not, but it works for me.... so far. </div></div>

I'm the same way

If I want to drive a fuel sucking truck, I WILL SURE DO IT. And to the people who take offence to what I drive, park your little Toyota and Honda's and GET A FUCKING LIFE. Get up off the couch and do something with your life. I drive a big truck because I like to take my boat out, camp, hunt, 4X4 and most importantly I am a hell of a lot safer in my truck than you are in your sardine can.

That bitch had a lot of nerve. I have to give credit to your wife from not stomping the shit out of her.

People like her are horrendously common in the city. How I have not ended up with an assault charge by now is a miracle, this guy deserves a medal.

I see one of the tree hugging liberals from Princeton University somehow wandered off campus. Please accept my apologies. I'll be out in the morning with the cattle truck to round her up.

Maxwell

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I most definitely would have had my wife and child get back into the truck, rolled up the windows and allowed that beautiful specimen of a tree pig hear and smell a diesel at 5K RPMS. </div></div>

Best solution.

She knows she could have just moved her car right?

She needs to do herself a favor and stop using up our air.

I would have been okay up until she was telling the guy's wife to get out of her face. She is the one that came waddling over in an aggressive manner. If I'm with my wife and kids and you appear threatening in the least, you are not going to like my reaction.

"Even a nothing threat deserves a response you won't soon forget"

Bear spray or Heifer spray might be more appropriate.
I happen to not like loud diesels but I know its none of my business what you drive. Wow what a stupid bitch.

I'da smacked the bitch unconscious and the drove over her Prius with my F-250. Ok this is all talk, but it would have been ugly and she would have ended up cowering in her Prius without laying a hand on her.
You have a right to free speech, but you may not like the response.

She referred to it as a gas guzzler...I would've simply said this truck doesn't burn the first drop of gas - now what do you have to gripe about?

The way she came up on them arms fraling around and shit. He could have took it as road rage and his life could have been in danger. I wonder if she would have opened his truck door if it had been closed.

Thats so stupid five to ten seconds in,maybe it was completely staged.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FormulaZR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She referred to it as a gas guzzler...I would've simply said this truck doesn't burn the first drop of gas - now what do you have to gripe about? </div></div>

Ha, that was actually my first reaction to, he could have also turned around and said that he is burning bio diesel, recycled grease from all those fried foods that made her so grotesque refined. Then I would had told her she was part of the problem not the solution.

OC spray would had done her in well. Love the two prieses in the background. To save the planet she needs a BIKE!

WOW, I want to applaude you for your restraint!!!! I would not of been able to handle myself as well as you. I agree with Paramil, a little pepper spray pollution might clear her smokestack of a mouth!!!

that would have been really tough to handle when she is yelling at me with curse words in front of the kids. I think I would have revved the engine quite a few times.

It is a good thing that she doesn't live in the northern part of Canada or Alaska as they idle their vehicles all night just so they have a vehicle in the morning in the winter. I went through the process of starting a semi at -40, it took an hour just to get things ready just to turn the key. That would drive her crazy, wait she may already be there.

I would have answered no question of hers and told her I felt she was threatining me and then you know she would have gotten closser then I would have sprayed her in the eyes with peper spray. Spfrussia said that shit is not to be fucked with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Confused89</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is a good thing that she doesn't live in the northern part of Canada or Alaska as they idle their vehicles all night just so they have a vehicle in the morning in the winter. I went through the process of starting a semi at -40, it took an hour just to get things ready just to turn the key. That would drive her crazy, wait she may already be there. </div></div>

I thought they used block heaters for that kind of cold. I had a Kaiser/Jeep PU I bought when I logged in Montana. It had a little cord you could plug into a 110 and in the morning the water in the block was nwarm and she started right up. The rest of the engine was a piece of shit, made by American Motors if i remember, but the heater was nice.

I don't think I would have been that nice. I deal with every moron at work that thinks they deserve something. Usually my patience outside of work is a little thin for stuff like this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bandit45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think I would have been that nice. I deal with every moron at work that thinks they deserve something. Usually my patience outside of work is a little thin for stuff like this. </div></div>

We have/use block heaters, mounted inside the core-plug openings for internally heating. Sometimes two heaters on one block.

We also have in-line heaters, mounted on your top radiator hose, for a small bit of circulation. Not as prevalent.

Then there is the "Alaska Pad", which is similar to a waterbed heater, but made out of silicone. This is then glued onto your oil-pan, so that you actually have liquid going through the pump at startup. Some also have an oil filter wrap that heats the contents of the filter, for the same reason.

Used to be a fashion of "Battery Blanket" which was a pad that wrapped around the battery, similar to an electric blanket on your bed. Too many car fires, killed that fashion real quickly.

Cold weather starts.... yeah, they suck. When the power goes out, it's time to bring out the Tiger-torch, and the stove-pipe. Then there are the "in-car" heaters, as well. Whole 'nuther discussion.

"We" being the ubiquitous Canadian/Northerner, not us personally. Us, we use 1 block heater, and 1 "in-car" heater. Though the latter is hardly ever used. Having a garage helps the most. Command-Start is the bestest.

Now, back to the COW.

I drive a dodge with a cummins. I live in commifornia just for people like this is why I have a smoke switch.

Typical hybrid driver. Not everyone who drives a hybrid thinks the earth needs saving but most do. I refer to Carlin's wisdom, the earth will be just fine it never needed man to save it from the many cataclismic events through history, it came out of those just fine.

Remind her the lithium i those batteries was mined in south america and shipped here for here fat ass, then explain why she would increase her mpg by walking her ass into shape and at the same time lowering OUR healthcare costs that are sky high from people who are so out of shape.

I could have actually read all of this, but I agree....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I most definitely would have had my wife and child get back into the truck, rolled up the windows and allowed that beautiful specimen of a tree pig hear and smell a diesel at 5K RPMS.</div></div>

But if she would have come back a second time, I would have given the nod to have my wife knock her ass out after I collected my kids.

Now I may go back and read what other responses are.

That bitch needed a healthy serving of "shut the fuck up" with a side order of "mind your own business" !!

I would have revved that Dodge up and drowned her out!!!!

Would have been on if that woman had placed a hand on that guys wife. I can by the looks of things that she would have whipped the shit out of that nosy, busy body.

I'm kinda revved up myself right now, so please excuse the enthusiasm.

Wait a minute.....She touched your truck. I would have stuck a foot up her ass at that point.

I happen to know a certain young lady who would have taken about 100 pounds off that fat cow in about 5 seconds flat
grin.gif

If she was in that situation.