• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes GG&G AC-30 scope mount, looking for reviews

Have GG&G mounts on an EOTech 552 and Aimpoint Comp4. Using both on 5.56 ARs w/o any problems. The way the clamp works makes them less likely to chew into the rail.

OFG

Don't regret the purchase.

Was a little worried about the accucam getting snagged (opened) on brush or the mouth of an Eberlestock. Had no problems with the accucam staying closed, though originally planned on zip-tying the front of the lever to the front/cantilevered ring-base. Worries here were all imagined apparently.

Haven't done repeatability tests to see how much the mount is (or if it is) off when taken on and off of the rail. After a 300yd zero did take it off, put it back on, and was banging small torso plates at 300 and 400 with no correction (1-6 optic), but this is just banging steel, not as detailed feed-back as paper would give at 300 or 400.

Overall, happy but haven't tried the Larue, ARMS, Bobro, or other alternatives...

Had that exact mount on my AR before I sold it. It was surprisingly light. It made me a bit nervous it was so light in fact. It functioned perfectly. I didnt baby it either. Gg&g products are almost always good to go.

I love mine. It clamps to the rail and does not mar the shit out of it and it holds zero very well. I have mine on my AR's that I switch back and forth between my 1:7 and 1:9 and I know what my zero is for both. I just adjust and its dead on every time. GG&G is actually a great company and they make some really good stuff. It's not as pretty as some other companies out there regarding finish but there are never any sharp edges or bad cuts.