• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GG&G Bipod 1125 Standard XDS? Any good?

yakmastermax

Private
Minuteman
May 5, 2019
Albuquerque NM
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the bipods GG&G offers, specifically the standard XDS one:

I like my Atlas fine, but I need a second bipod for a loaner gun, and don't want to spend Atlas money again.

Their kool looking but nothing like an atlas as far use goes. It sucked compared to the atlas. Will it work yes! But not well if you like locking down the panning for little to no movement. My tension screw for panning actually striped out. I was only tightening by hand firmly. The legs don’t extend to preset lengths like an atlas with detents. Not a deal breaker but kind of a pain in comparison. The Legs adjust with a thumbnut. Trying to get them level with a screw over and over no thanks. If you only need it setup for one length and use the pan feature, you’ll like it enough. It is a quick deploy bipod.
The standard atlas cal with pic attachment is $239. It’s well worth it over the $186 from gg&g

Atlas, harris, and Kac are my go to bipods. They are rugged and reliable. Atlas and kac bipods have similiar deployment mechanism while I enjoy the harris bipods on my mk12 clones - kiss (keep it stupid simple).