• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GGWG - Great dude wrecked his bike while working a funeral procession

Literally got only 600 bucks to my name but i threw in 5 anyways to your Jonathan Findley paypal.

on the note i wrote for "Officer" Dudley. Correction, i meant Sgt. Dudley.

Come on you guys, this thread has over 850 views. You can do it. Throw in a couple bucks.

It'll make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hope he gets well soon.
Man that’s strong.
Well done.

Man that’s strong.
Well done.

You're damn right it is!

I mean, consider the circumstances... You've got coco causing all kinds of hell for the entire world, people dying or getting cancer or whatever every fucking day of the week from stuff that isn't related to coco, and we all pretty much pitch in for that, too, but the thing of it is that a little dab'll do ya, you know?

You get a few hundred people donating a dollar or two or whatever, and that's not chump change. That's life altering quantities of The Blood of America.

And then, you've got Sgt Bryan Dudley who has done so much for the folks around here in his 20 something years of service, I mean, you can't put a pricetag on that man's life. He's invaluable. That's all there is to it. You could throw 50 billion dollars at him, and it wouldn't even come close to what that man is really worth to the world, and especially our little town of Pasadena.

Today, though, he's fucked up, and has some shit going on that most folks who ride understand thoroughly. A good friend of mine, Nelson Smedley, he used to ride, before some idiots ran up the wrong way on an exit and killed his ass. I was trying to dig up his contact info to invite him to my wedding that took ten fucking years to come to fruition, when I came across his obituary. And that's another thing. Stay close to the folks you care about. There are no guarantees in life, and those times you want to reach out to someone to let 'em know about an important thing going down or that you're thinking about them, or whatever, well, they may not be there anymore. Shit happens sometimes. Not all of it is good.

The point I'm trying to make here is that the amounts and things like that really aren't important at all. I'd like to get to his badge number, but that's just because it's an arbitrary stopping point and there's no way in hell we could ever do as well for this guy as he's worth, nor should we even try to do that.

The fact of the matter is that Sgt. Dudley HAS done a tremendous amount of good in the world, and what's important to him, the sort of shit that'll change his perspective on life, and to a certain degree, the perspectives of all of those we touch with this action, is knowing that we give a shit. We've got his back, like he's had ours. The world is going to hell, stupid motherfuckers are making choices that have folks like him wondering wtf tomorrow is gonna look like, and then he gets in a bad way over some idiot that don't know how to drive, right before he got out of the job? FUCK!

You bet your ass I'm there! @Farmerdanss is there, too, and he don't even have a pot to piss in.

If you look at a thing like this and think, "I can't do $20. I wish I could, but I just can't", that's the wrong attitude IMO. Send a penny if you can, the thing that's important to folks on the other side of stuff like this is knowing that shitloads of people from around the world give a fuck about their lives, and will sacrifice what they can to make them whole again, if possible, or, at the very least, to let them know their trials and tribulations in life were not ignored.

This is the kinda shit that humbles a man. We can all do with a little more humility, IMO.

Like I said before, I love you all. If everyone on Earth was like the folks who read this far and mostly agreed with what I had to say, then I think things would be pretty badass, and we certainly wouldn't be worrying about how to teach our kids to spot-check the gender of a potential love interest without going to jail. Y'all did enough a long time ago, hell, only one person besides me who has contributed (that I know of) even has any ties to Sgt. Dudley at all, and yet, we've already come through in a big way for the guy.

If anyone else reading this wants to kick in an extra however much, I think I'd like to tell the man "138 people across the world, folks you have never encountered before in your entire life, probably, gave a shit about you to the extent they were willing to send some money your way when your shit got all fucked up, because you're a good dude, and you need help." Right now we're at 31 donors, including myself.

I don't like uneven numbers either @VA-Varminter , so the just-shy of $1100 we're at now is now $1200. His badge number is 1790.

Last edited:
I'm wishing a day like this for Bryan when he heals.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Can anyone help with the PP link? When I click it, it takes me to "create paypal.me profile".
Thanks

Reactions: QuickNDirty
One more bump, as things seem to have calmed down at this point. Coco and everything, as well as a lot of other people that've had shit hit the fan in a big way in their lives, I'm amazed that you all had the ability and desire to pitch in to help out a great cop like this.

We're currently sitting at $1425 + a little extra via the mail that I don't know the value of, and we're $365 shy of Dudley's badge number, 1790.

If anyone else wants to get in, go for it. If not, I'll make up the difference, and will be happy to do so!

I love you all, and I truly appreciate you helping out my friend like this. It means the world to me, and it will especially mean a lot when he learns that some folks from around the country and the world have pitched in to help him get through this fucked up period in his life. He's recovering OK, but in a pretty decent bit of pain. Has no idea the SH GGWG have pulled for him in a way like this.

A lot of people have had issues with my paypal.me link I posted in the OP. I don't want to post my e-mail address in an open forum, so if you have trouble just shoot me a PM and I'll get you squared away ASAP. Same if you want to send snail-mail.

Like I said before... Finest bunch of reprobates the world has to offer. You all ought to be politicians.

Bump for a good cause

Getting a bunch of letters in the mail, lol.

So far, via PP, we've collected: 1259.72
Via checks/cash: 215
Total received: 1474.72 (rounded up to 1475)
Outstanding that I know of: $350 (Yes, that math is right... 40 donors as of this morning!!!!)
Puts the total at: $1825.00, which is $35 over the goal, just from y'all.

I'm going to hit-up the bank tomorrow evening, put a letter together, and get set to make this deal happen on Friday. If anything arrives after the trip to the bank, I'll donate it to his neighbor's GFM.

$2020, baby! Pretty much everything settled down, no one else donating that I know of, so I went ahead and upped the anty. Think I'm gonna split it into a stack of $1790 and $230 make him do the math on all of that.

Tomorrow is gonna be a good day. Dudley ain't gonna know what hit him.
Keep us posted Dude. Video would be cool. :) (y)

Alright, Here's the video.

Thanks again, everyone. That'll come in handy for them, I suspect.

Good on ya! Really tried to get over today, but family and work got in the way. On a positive note, I was able to take my 18yo twins to vote today. They came home from school to vote in person so I was only too happy to oblige!

Also found out that my son considers Lone Star an upgrade from the swill he’s been drinking (glad I didn’t give him an IPA!) and my daughter isn’t a Tito’s fan but isn’t shy about White Claw. Made for a fun family dinner.

Praying for a swift recovery for Sgt Dudley, and others, whose names we don’t know!

• Love
Reactions: QuickNDirty
I wanted to take the time to thank each and every one of you for the donations, prayers, and kind words...I am speechless to the support you have shown me...I will never forget and once I am able, I will pay this forward...

Be hard to kill
Sgt. Bryan Dudley

I wanted to take the time to thank each and every one of you for the donations, prayers, and kind words...I am speechless to the support you have shown me...I will never forget and once I am able, I will pay this forward...

Be hard to kill
Sgt. Bryan Dudley
You can pay everyone back if you give @1J04 a speeding ticket and body cavity search.

BTW get well soon.

Be hard to kill
Sgt. Bryan Dudley

Welcome Aboard Brother! You're obviously more than welcome, and we're damn happy to help! We all wish you nothing but the best as you heal up, and we just have a great time doing things for people and making an impact in their lives. We appreciate the shout out, and rightfully so question your choice in friends 😂 @QuickNDirty

Be hard to kill
Sgt. Bryan Dudley
Pay it forward with GGWG. $5 isn't much but if everyone kicks in $5 it is a shit load.

Be hard to kill
Sgt. Bryan Dudley

No problem, man. You wouldn't happen to have a bidet laying around? I call dibs. :) @1J04

Be hard to kill
Sgt. Bryan Dudley

Wish you a swift recovery and a warm welcome to the Hide.

I might suggest a psyche consult, though, if you plan on spending any time in the Bear Pit!