• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GGWG's & Kids S.A.F.E. Foundation Let's Do This!

1J04

Lost Squirrel
Minuteman
  • Aug 7, 2011
    PNW WA
    One of our Brothers, @earthquake brought this up regarding the Kids S.A.F.E. Foundation. Myself and a number of others have looked into this, and as far as Good Guy's With Guns and The Squirrel Mafia is concerned, this is a WINNER all the way around.

Here is the link for donations and some info: https://kidssafefoundation.org/safety-van-project/

Here is the guys Instagram if ya got that: https://www.instagram.com/kidssafefoundation/

This gentleman is the real deal. He's not talking out the side of his mouth. He's boots on the ground waist deep in this, and for good reason. I would highly advise backing this project. It's in ALL of our bests interests.

We won't have a bag man on this project since there is already a site set up to allow donations, which you can follow. Let's support this and show once again what the Hide can do and what we stand for. I plan on making my community and circle of friends aware of this program that so deservedly warrants it.

So what say all you hard asses out there in Hide Land? Wanna come together and make a difference for the betterment of all? Then chime in with an "I'm In" and go toss a few bucks in the Kitty. It's for the Kids, our future. Let's make a difference and help this guy out.

Ya, I think this is really good timing to do something worth while.

WE ALL NEED THIS RIGHT NOW!

And it's as worthy of a cause as any. We're lucky to have a lot of damn good people here and in our circles.

I want in to GGWG. You folks have been doing excellent work and I am jealous. Money is easy for me (maybe not as easy as the German dude)-time is not these days.

Keep rockin' it-I will support as much as possible. THIS is what humans do when called upon IMO. Folks can and do make a difference to others.

Hello everyone,
    I was alerted to what you all are doing on our behalf. I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. This cause means so much to me and I can hardly contain my emotions. I pray daily for help to give me the help that I need to get to that next level. Here you all are. I started this journey nearly 6 years ago when the lord spoke to me and said I have to "protect the kids." It was that moment that I started looking at what was available for kids. The only program was the Eddie Eagle program. Being from Eugene Oregon, I was concerned about how well received it would be. So I set out to develop my own program. We became a 501(c)3 nonprofit in 2016 and have reached 21k kids in 4 states and taught kids life saving skills. One thing that makes our program unique is that we actually teach accident prevention and live fire training for the kids. I wrote a senate bill here in Oregon in 2019 that would have authorized our program in the first grade for all public schools. We are currently in the final Development of our instructor development program. It is my hope that this year I will be able to onboard trained instructors from around the country to help reach more families. This all takes funding which is our greatest challenge. Thank you for your support. You all truly are heroes.

ZERO firearm accidents is the only acceptable goal!!TM

https://kidssafefoundation.org/

Attachments

• IMG_2506.jpeg
      IMG_2506.jpeg
      298.7 KB · Views: 90
    • IMG_3433.jpeg
      IMG_3433.jpeg
      379.2 KB · Views: 83
    • IMG_3977.jpeg
      IMG_3977.jpeg
      452.5 KB · Views: 79
    • IMG_3590.jpeg
      IMG_3590.jpeg
      294.2 KB · Views: 92
    Hello everyone,
    I was alerted to what you all are doing on our behalf. I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. This cause means so much to me and I can hardly contain my emotions. I pray daily for help to give me the help that I need to get to that next level. Here you all are. I started this journey nearly 6 years ago when the lord spoke to me and said I have to "protect the kids." It was that moment that I started looking at what was available for kids. The only program was the Eddie Eagle program. Being from Eugene Oregon, I was concerned about how well received it would be. So I set out to develop my own program. We became a 501(c)3 nonprofit in 2016 and have reached 21k kids in 4 states and taught kids life saving skills. One thing that makes our program unique is that we actually teach accident prevention and live fire training for the kids. I wrote a senate bill here in Oregon in 2019 that would have authorized our program in the first grade for all public schools. We are currently in the final Development of our instructor development program. It is my hope that this year I will be able to onboard trained instructors from around the country to help reach more families. This all takes funding which is our greatest challenge. Thank you for your support. You all truly are heroes.

ZERO firearm accidents is the only acceptable goal!!TM

https://kidssafefoundation.org/

Well, there you go guys. The Man himself in our midst.

Brother, you've d9ne an amazing job thus far. We appreciate your appearance here and your dedication. Thank you. It is our extreme pleasure to assist as we can.

NEVER give up. EVER!

Ne
    Well, there you go guys. The Man himself in our midst.

Brother, you've d9ne an amazing job thus far. We appreciate your appearance here and your dedication. Thank you. It is our extreme pleasure to assist as we can.

NEVER give up. EVER!
    Never!! The future leaders depend on us, with your help we can change the face of safety in our country. 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Hey guys, let’s quit messing around and get some serious cash goin, and I also talked to Derek and he supplies the ammo for the kids, and as everyone knows ammo is a bitch to find, so we donated 800 rounds of 22lr, we’ll donate more as we get it, so if you can’t open your wallet, open up them ammo cans you bunch of ammo hoarding basterds!

Ok let's make this interesting. They need ammo?

I'll match a full case of 5000 rimfire ammo. I have a few aguila subsonic cases to spare.

Here's the challenge. If @1J04 is willing to keep track ill donate a full case as soon as you horders commit to 5k rounds.

WOW!! You guys are absolutely incredible. Ammo is definitely one of our biggest expenses. Typically each kid shoots 60-70 rounds per class. We teach standing, kneeling, and the prone position. Repetitions are the greatest way for us to reinforce the important safety principles that we are trying to instill. We also have a few suppressed rifles for kids that might be afraid of the noise. Thank you for everything. I’m beyond humbled by this.

Give me an address and I’ll ship 500 rounds of Eley team flat nose to the cause

Reactions: 1J04
    By my calculations, that puts us over halfway to 5k.
    Bundy in for 1050
    I'm in for at least 1575( almost sure mine is 525 bulk)
    Mr Cogburn is in for 500

Thats 3125

I'll need the shipping address as well.

Reactions: 1J04 and RNWRKNP