• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GGWG's & Kids S.A.F.E. Foundation Let's Do This!

The only true way to keep a kid safe or in one place , or keep them out of your stuff or just out of the way .
1613866548925.png

lol whether they like it or not early onset trauma to encourage them to get out of the house as soon as they can .

Hey @clcustom1911 send some of that shoe money over here! Maybe one of these kids will grow up and do what you do with a fine looking wife and fancy ass shoes. And it would be all because of you.

Reactions: lash
Just got off the phone with Derek a few minutes ago asking how far we are from the 5K match, cuz we gotta get that skrilla! :ROFLMAO: Well, guess where he's at? He's at the damn Range down there in Oregun. Go figure. Out screwing around when, wait, that's what he's supposed to be doing.

We'll know later today where we are, and if or if not there may be a surprise in store...........

Look at that face. Just like the 65 year old attorney I took shooting last week, for the first time in his life. All he could say was "This is fun!!!" Good work sir, Ill get it done this afternoon.

View attachment 7562747
That was his first time on the range with us. He was a natural. many boys that join us rush their shots because of being excited. He took his time and put the rounds exactly where he wanted them. I was so proud.

So here's the deal... they have someone willing to donate 5k if we can raise 5k to match.

If you stingy pigs can get the total raised on here to 3k I will cover the remaining 2k so they get the match.

This is ridiculous! So many members

So here's the deal... they have someone willing to donate 5k if we can raise 5k to match.

If you stingy pigs can get the total raised on here to 3k I will cover the remaining 2k so they get the match.

This is ridiculous! So many members

There it is Boyz! THERE IT IS !

I had told Derek I know a guy that's ready to go batshit crazy on this and GET IT DONE. Well, there he is!

Let's not screw this up! We're around $2K right now. We NEED $3K for our Brother @1moaoff to dig into his pocket to finish it up with a $2K donation! How ya like them Apples? He's making it way to easy for us to accomplish what we should be able to accomplish.

This is a GUN SITE. This is a GUN RELATED PROJECT! How we're not at $5K on our own as a TEAM OF HIDE MEMBERS IS BEYOND ME.

Let's not let this get away! Am I going back in to Pony up a bit more? Absolutely! EVERY BIT HONESTLY COUNTS. $5 Dollars. Sally Struthers does it all the time. Except we're not feeding skinnies. We're supporting a 2A and Gun Safety Program for our future.

Let's finish this.

Ok, .gov mental gymnastics time.

Ill donate my time to teach kids how to completely wreck people in the dark (and properly scream REKT afterwards) upon completion of their firearms safety course.

Since my SME bill-rate was like $395 or some shit, technically, I'd be donating thousands of dollars, right? Right?