• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ghetto ganster bling pimp my stick

goober

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2008
Auckland , New Zealand
I know I will take some serious stick for this but I am just getting a new build done in 280AI for my new Fclass rifle .
Bill Shenane laminated stock -really nice looking , Barnard action - so damed accuratly made with absolutaly no tueing ever needed and true flight barrel made in NZ also to hang of the end.I want electrochrome the action and barrel for a real shinning Bling Bling look and custom paint the stock -Id like some glass diamonds adornments on it and a chrome chain bolt handle -serious folks! has anyone seen a rifle like I descibe or can youy post some supa gansta pimped Rifles ?? Im looking for ideas -creativity is LOT of fun .lets hear ya even if you think its ridiculous

Re: ghetto ganster bling pimp my stick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-size: 11pt">even if you think its</span> <span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">ridiculous</span></span> </div></div>

To quote Lindy yet again, this here is a "tactical marksmanship site". You would probably find better results and replies at Benchrest dot com.

<span style="font-size: 8pt">(well, that's almost a direct quote,,,, almost)</span>

However, I have seen that caliber do very well in 1K BK...

the were throwing the 162 amax from it...

albeit the plain jane guys winning the matches put more time into the "guts" of the rifle and load than the aesthetics.

You can look good but still suck in groups and aggs...

http://www.hightech-edge.com/designer-guns-fashionable-weaponry/4612/

Here ya go.

luis-vuitton-rifle.jpg

dior-rifle.jpg

parada-assault-rifle.jpg

Well since you welcomed opinions.

I would have to say that most of the good tax paying folks here would agree that "bling bling Supa gangsta" is counterproductive and lacks decency. Honestly that very 3rd world jargon offends me. It may be kool in New Zealand. But it tends to piss off the folks I know.

Only cause you asked. Good luck with the rifle.

This is how they roll down south.

pimp3.jpg

pimp2.jpg

pimp1.jpg

I think in case you ever want to sell the rifle you should leave it stock and just dress the bling bling part. You can get a fuzzy red coat and hat, hang some Mr. T gold around your neck, get a big ring for each finger and have the tooth fairy drop a gold grill in and you have your bling.

Naw, go retro for the black and chrome Harley chopper look.

A little red somewhere for highlights.

It's YOUR STUFF so do what you want. However, if you're looking for praises of men and wimmenfolk for visual splash, you must consult with your local audience(s) for more reliable input.

Go ahead, make someone laugh. Some will laugh because they like it and it's shockingly unexpected, others because it's ridiculous. If you're up to the cheers and jeers, I say go for it!

Gangstas dont shoot rifles, they bust gats...choppas and glocks. My 2 cents.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: patches</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.hightech-edge.com/designer-guns-fashionable-weaponry/4612/

Here ya go.

luis-vuitton-rifle.jpg

dior-rifle.jpg

parada-assault-rifle.jpg
</div></div>

Yeah Patches oldgreyone and grump now we are rollin -alota fun that pimped out gear .Just Shoppin for ideas -it appears a few of you guys lack a bit of humour, mind you had lowlight posted this Im sure there would have been glee LOL .I have been searching around for custom paint work galleries also seen a few but not alot .WTF is a merkin ?? haha my god do you eat it with cheese whip-keep smiling

I care that a rifle shoots before I do anything cosmetic to it. I think if you're going to do this, make sure you can post high class groups adn scores withh it. Once you have the skill with the rifle to win, paint it pink and hang panties off the rear bag for all it matters, let the rifle make the retort for you for all the jeering. Peole have a tendency to change their tune once the pink rifle beats their ass.

Sometimes pics don't show up on this computer, so I don't know what your Shehane stock looks like, but the Shehanes that I ahve seen are beautiful in their own right and I wouldn't touch them.

not that i agree with the route the OP wants to go, but i find it VERY funny that a lot of members have painted guns that look like snake scales, or ones with truck mud flap girls for camo, or people (like myself) that mostly just bench shoot with camo'd out guns............it's really all the same thing, just a different approach, so why bag on the guy?

Bohem, the Shehane laminate stock is purty in its own right and my mate things I am made for wanting to change it but its in my nature to have fun .I dont rate myself as anything special in the shooting department on the range have my good days in the upper 50s out of 60 at 5-6 8-9 but crash and burn a bit at the 1k .Pink stock mmmmm could work .

I think its great and i would get a kick out of seeing one and it would be that much better if it was a shooter. I say you gotta throw a big CZ diamond on the bolt knob at least lol. Maybe if you can get the thickness thin enough chrome the bolt, knob,trigger, and trigger guard a nice obnoxious color or anodizing might be a better option with more colors available. If you go that route you can do the scope to match. Good luck I hope you go through with it and make it a burner I would enjoy it and pass the pics around to my friends =)

Another thread that makes me remember when this forum was dominated by professionals or at least people that acted with a little bit of sense.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deersniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another thread that makes me remember when this forum was dominated by professionals or at least people that acted with a little bit of sense. </div></div>

Hell Deer sniper if you seriously think a fun thread brings down the tone of this site and a few others that have hinted at this also you must all shit yourselves with the TITS and ASS girfriends thread with no fewer than 9084 posts and 4486773 views ?? or does that fit into the serious tacticool catagory ??
A little more fabric softner in your ears and less starch and pick the shetland pony to ride out on to get a good view of the world and not the high horse ! if ya know what I mean -no disrepect intended gents lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deersniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another thread that makes me remember when this forum was dominated by professionals or at least people that acted with a little bit of sense. </div></div>

Hell Deer sniper if you seriously think a fun thread brings down the tone of this site and a few others that have hinted at this also you must all shit yourselves with the TITS and ASS girfriends thread with no fewer than 9084 posts and 4486773 views ?? or does that fit into the serious tacticool catagory ??
A little more fabric softner in your ears and less starch and pick the shetland pony to ride out on to get a good view of the world and not the high horse ! if ya know what I mean -no disrepect intended gents lol </div></div>

Perhaps this thread should have been posted over there instead...next to the tits and ass.

+1 deersniper.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deersniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another thread that makes me remember when this forum was dominated by professionals or at least people that acted with a little bit of sense. </div></div>

Boy, aint that the fuggin truth...

OP, Barfcom is your friend.

hangunnr

This makes the list of dumbest threads ever.

Yo you should call up Xzibit and let him Pimp your stick! Or you could be different and have an ALL FLAT BLACK rifle. you dont see that everyday do you?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deersniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another thread that makes me remember when this forum was dominated by professionals or at least people that acted with a little bit of sense. </div></div>

A little more fabric softner in your ears and less starch and pick the shetland pony to ride out on to get a good view of the world and not the high horse ! if ya know what I mean -no disrepect intended gents lol </div></div>

You are right on par with most 4 year olds in spelling and grammar!! I wouldn't come into this site and bad mouth most of the posts and sections of the forum we all enjoy. But a topic like this would better be suited in one of the general categories since it pertains to nothing but looks.

Kyshooter , it well may have been better in another area but it wasnt posted there and some interested parties were helpful -except you and a couple of other over zealous starchies -no biggy but the 4 year old quip was meant to be rude so ill flip a bird to you bro!If you dont think this post is for you -mmmm dont post on it , no disrespect intended

Che, words like gangster,pimp,ghetto,ect to describe your custom rifle is not going to go over very well on Sniperhide.

I do not know about New Zealand, but in the states those words are usually related to losers,pole-smokers & uneducated idiots.

I'm not bashing you Che, just letting you know the replies you receive may not be helpful using those words.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Night poacher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Che, words like gangster,pimp,ghetto,ect to describe your custom rifle is not going to go over very well on Sniperhide.

I do not know about New Zealand, but in the states those words are usually related to losers,pole-smokers & uneducated idiots.

I'm not bashing you Che, just letting you know the replies you receive may not be helpful using those words. </div></div>

Ahhhh yes... the good ol' south. Nothing like the sweet smell of magnolias, the sight of crape myrtles and sweet southern bells. Not to forget the sweet taste of southern tea...or the southern bells for that matter.

You won;t find any of that in New Zealand. What a shame.

nice love the purple now thats gangsta
im thinking "bling bling chicken wing"

When the OP says pimp , I think its along the lines of " Pimping your Ride " , ie customising/modifing your car .

Except in this case its Pimp your rifle ,ie modify it .

Later Chris

Our comments are not ill natured. We are only trying to clarify some cultural understanding and help our foreign friend. If I were in New Zealand I'm sure I would be lost.

Hell , is the understanding of a raltionship related to a section of society that has their own sort of artistic style "ganstaaaa bling bling " being associated with crimminal behaviour -- maybe we are a little more inclined to think outside the square with this sort of thing than some of you more conservative thinking folks -again no disrepect intended .Call it Pimping your rifle to some folks -just not in regular camo - in diamantes and gold dollars signs -something a little fun to have at the range even if it dont suit you -but niether might a custom metalic paint job huh. While many folks here shoot tacticle or their form of it there are many of us that shoot both tacticle and fclass and dont feel the need to go to 6BR.COM to post something like this .Hey chris my new build is going down for its barrel next week -shes looking sweet

HI Brian ,

Are you going with 280 or 284 ?

Off to Aussie , hope to have a look at a DTA SRS rifle in Brisbane .

Keep an eye out for the next LR shoot in Waikato , hopefully I can make it , it will be after winter some time .

Later Chris

280ai chris -berger 180 vld -themz goes fas an staights mon.hah
Dersert tacticle -I want one in pearl luster and rubies

Brian ,

You're a sick puppy , just like me , but even with your trash talk , I know you have at least some good taste left .

You like my AW , and you use a S&B PMII , so you are not all bad .

Later CHris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kirk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Owned by the great L London, puts the "B" in bling

DSC_0001-3.jpg
</div></div>

This is what it would look like if a Las Vegas stripper had a rifle built.

how can anyone do this shit to their firearm?

I wonder if in his wildest dreams LL would have ever thought his forum would evolve to such great heights?

This thread is a must read for any sniper.

I'm calling for a sticky!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CL1KKL4C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Throw some D's on that bitch!" </div></div>

And slam it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tangodown911</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Night poacher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Che, words like gangster,pimp,ghetto,ect to describe your custom rifle is not going to go over very well on Sniperhide.

I'm not bashing you Che, just letting you know the replies you receive may not be helpful using those words. </div></div>

Ahhhh yes... the good ol' south. Nothing like the sweet smell of magnolias, the sight of crape myrtles and sweet southern bells. Not to forget the sweet taste of southern tea...or the southern bells for that matter.

You won;t find any of that in New Zealand. What a shame. </div></div>

Tangodown911 -that be funny as hell and pure poetry -

Way cool that Sadam pimp gun

To the tall poppy cutters if Lowlight didn't approve of this thread I am sure he would let me know and cut and I would respect that but he hasn't .Its a little tounge in check and something different than the old thread versus verse versus and the same question asked in 50,000 ways if you know what I mean -and to answer a few rigid viewed knockers even real snipers know how to laugh at a thread concerning the unusual I am sure -hey and maybe a few of them are unusual also in their paint tastes -anyway don't let it rip your nighty's.