• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hunting & Fishing Ghillies + Suppressors = Dogs down

skinney_7

Hammer down.
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 23, 2008
    SD
    www.oneillops.com
    well we had a great day of calling, did a couple spot and stalks utilizing our ghillies, made a few Suppressed kills, and got some GREAT HD video footage while doing it...
    ENJOY the pics fellas!!!

joescoyote.jpg

2snipers.jpg

anotherdog.jpg

2snipers2.jpg

joejamesspotstalk.jpg

Re: Ghillies + Suppressors = Dogs down

Awesome! Always makes me wish I was back in the field.

Nice job, guys! Can't wait to see the video!

The weather has been so crazy here lately that we've had to resort to "spot and stalk" way more often than normal.
    Normally, we'd have at least a few inches of snow with highs in the 30s this time of year, but for the last week, we've had highs getting awfully close to the 60's so getting a coyote to come to a call has been tough.

Regardless, we're still getting some great success and wouldn't you know it...filming for <span style="color: red">"Predator Hunting: SUPPRESSED II"</span> is in full swing.

Cool. Wish I could put a suppressor on my coyote rifle, but it's Wyoming...

Good job on the dogs fellas. Whose bino rigs do you guys have on there?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Killswitch engage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good job on the dogs fellas. Whose bino rigs do you guys have on there?
    </div></div>

AlaskaGuideCreationsSample.jpg

I'm trying to get another group buy going, you can check that thread out if your interested.
    here is the link
    http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2771463#Post2771463

Still waiting for Joe's handgun + suppressor + ghillie + lay next to the decoy 10 yd coyote kill.

so when will the video be available for purchase?

Is the first one available?

HAMMERED ANOTHER COUPLE DOGS! Skinney puts us on em...I put em down.

375302_341483815863260_118575008154143_1427554_126961360_n.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cinch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice job, guys! Can't wait to see the video! </div></div>

me too !! mine should be in route
    grin.gif

Great stuff. I have a ton of predator calls on the way time to start cleansing in the delta. We had a coyote bite the tail off a newborn baby calf, thing is even though we have live stock and we rent pasture i can't hunt on the levee...levee board is retarded. No worries though i have tons of them on the farm.

Skinney, any larger res pictures? They would make great wallpapers.

Blackops, which one you want and what resolution?? I'll hook you up.

Im interested in the 1st and the 2nd video. Send me a pm with a price and I will get you some dinero on the way.

Love watching coyotes bite the dust and 10x better being suppressed.

Nice pics by the way. What NF do you guys use on those rigs?

My .243WSSM holds a 5.5-22x56 NP1-RR but I'm thinking of switching it with my 300 SAUM and running my 8-32x56 NPR1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Blackops, which one you want and what resolution?? I'll hook you up.</div></div>

The first two would be nice in 1920x1080 or bigger.

the coyote one I don't have that big cause it was a screen capture of the split second before I hammered it.
    I'll see if I still have the other one at origonal 1080p

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bbear</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still waiting for Joe's handgun + suppressor + ghillie + lay next to the decoy 10 yd coyote kill. </div></div>

Working on it man...I/we blew it a couple days ago. Went out calling and the rain started up harder than we expected but made a set anyway. Forgot the waterproof equipment and couldn't get it out of the case fast enough. Call was 35 yds away and this dog came between us with no idea what was going on.
    By the time we had the camera ready, he had already figured out something was wrong and took off weaving through some crazy sand hills.

We'll get it. Don't worry.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the coyote one I don't have that big cause it was a screen capture of the split second before I hammered it.
    I'll see if I still have the other one at origonal 1080p</div></div>

Thats fine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: arrowslinger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So......

Did you all miss any
    wink.gif
    </div></div>
    don't you know everyone misses... everyone that is but us!!!

I gotta admit. I missed one during that week. We were going for the pistol kill and due to the rain, we had the camera in the case and as such, didn't take the pistol shot because it wouldn't have been on film.

Pulled up the .243WSSM as it was trotting off and estimated WAY off at the range and shot over the top. Since then, I've perfected my MPBR and that sort of shit never happened again. I was expecting to take an up close pistol shot and so, I didn't range all the land marks of our area. COMPLETELY my fault for missing, but it was a miss none the less.

On a side note. I went out calling tonight solo for the 2nd time in my life, East River SD, trying to get a kill on video for "Predator Hunting: SUPPRESSED 2" and I spotted a dog coming in from directly in line with the sun so I couldn't get any footage. I was calling toward the East from a pile of dead trees and I spotted it coming from 3-400 yds upwind but it was going to have to cross the highway to get to me. I didn't expect anything to take that risk, but sure as shit...it kept on coming.
    I was betting on it making a rather wide circle to get down wind of the sound...which would put it in a perfect shooting line when all of a sudden; THUMP THUMP. The damn thing got SMOKED by an SUV while crossing the highway.
    I got up about 15 minutes later due to the fading light, and I got to see the aftermath on the highway. SPLATTERED BEYOND REPAIR.
    Called in my first coyote and it was taken out with a 60 mph sneek.

Awesome work guys, you should be talking to the sportsmans or outdoor channel, about getting your own show.

Hey skinney have you put a dog down with that 260 yet, just wondering how the pelt damage is and what bullet you were using?

The 139 Scenars are doing far less damage than my WSSM lol
    If I shot more coyotes, I'd consider switching bullets.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    I was betting on it making a rather wide circle to get down wind of the sound...which would put it in a perfect shooting line when all of a sudden; THUMP THUMP. The damn thing got SMOKED by an SUV while crossing the highway.
    I got up about 15 minutes later due to the fading light, and I got to see the aftermath on the highway. SPLATTERED BEYOND REPAIR.
    Called in my first coyote and it was taken out with a 60 mph sneek. </div></div>

Almost like you called in artillery on it. ha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bribri</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    Hey skinney have you put a dog down with that 260 yet, just wondering how the pelt damage is and what bullet you were using? </div></div>
    ya i've got a few down with it... and so far the 139 scenars are very fur friendly, i got a couple good self film kills and the exit wound was smaller than the entrance... although i did shoot a mangey one that got the pi$$ blew outta it.

i'll chalk up another post here, simply because this was a spot and stalk, i didn't throw a line and bring this one in on a string like usual.., man you guys woulda laughed @ me belly crawlin after this dog for .5 miles with my suppressed 260, lrf, camera & tripod... but it all turned out, and got some great vapor trail footage pounding this dog @ 400yds... nice silver tip tail ta boot!!!
    ENJOY!!!

whitetipcoyote.jpg

I gotta get out of this God forsaken tourist haven and get back to the killin

Did you ever get those pics Cbass?

A vegged up rhoid hood on the prairie is the tits, play the wind and them poor damn critters don't stand a chance on a spot and stalk.

Bringing back an old post! Hey Skinny what kinda pack do you use that has the gun scarab?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Semmens</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bringing back an old post! Hey Skinny what kinda pack do you use that has the gun scarab? </div></div>
    Multicam Eberlestock G4 operator pack, holds everything I NEED for those long hikes and calling days!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Semmens</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe ill figure out where yall hunt and see who can out call who
    laugh.gif

</div></div>

as ghillied up and quiet as we are for all you know we got that last dog out of your back yard lol