• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ghost guns……..AGAIN

You guys are looking in the wrong direction.

They DO NOT care about criminals.

They DO CARE that you can revolt if YOU have guns.
They don't like that idea.
Why the fuck do you think it's so hard to buy ammo right now ?
Reloading components, especially primers ?
Do you honestly believe ammo makers are that far down in capacity when we just shipped 50 billion rounds of ammo to Ukraine ?

OPEN your eyes.

The Gov is worried about YOU.
Totally agree, the fact that ammo has been nearly non existent or incredibly high for so long now is way beyond any normal supply and demand. By the way, yall can joke about conspiracy theorist all you want. But we have been batting 1000 for years now.

Reactions: Bender
I had an illegal ask me if i had any ghost guns for sale. I laughed in his face. He said he had a gun but he got rid of it because it had a serial number. I laughed again. He was worried trump was going to round him and his spawn up and deport them! Lmfao. Ahhhh, then ignorance of stupid democrats…… i told him “first of all you are illegal, there is no loop hole for you to own a gun legally, serial number or not! Maybe president biden will take firearms from white people and give them to the illegals.”

You guys are looking in the wrong direction.

They DO NOT care about criminals.

They DO CARE that you can revolt if YOU have guns.
They don't like that idea.
Why the fuck do you think it's so hard to buy ammo right now ?
Reloading components, especially primers ?
Do you honestly believe ammo makers are that far down in capacity when we just shipped 50 billion rounds of ammo to Ukraine ?

OPEN your eyes.

The Gov is worried about YOU.
With all the crap they’ve been pulling lately?
They SHOULD BE WORRIED!

Of course that would require a percentage of the population to wake up.... which so far hasn’t even begun to happen.

Reactions: Mwalex and Jgunner
With all the crap they’ve been pulling lately?
They SHOULD BE WORRIED!

Of course that would require a percentage of the population to wake up.... which so far hasn’t even begun to happen.
That’s about to fucking happen in spades!

Biden did help us on background checks though by allowing you to lie on the questions , he acknowledged that his son Hunter lied on his background form so everyone else should have the same opportunity.

Biden did ask his staff today about his speech, he inquired if the ghost gun was a prop from Casper The Friendly Ghost .....

Reactions: Bender
21EC9992-F52D-4979-9F59-6ADD2129A45B.jpeg

If the enemy was invading our states and we had a ban on ghost guns, I am pretty sure most of those guns would come out of the shed. This bill is BS, because it would take vote of congress to over part of the 2nd amend.

I would like to see old sleepy joe put a Polymer 80 together in 20-30 min, now that would be a lethal weapon. He could barely find the table it was sitting on in 20 minutes.

80% kits have never been a murderer's weapon that I know of. Automobiles, propane bottles, gasoline, diesel, etc....... COULD be used as weapons to kill many people at once. Is the demented old pedophile going to ban those, too? What a joke.

Last edited:
Isn’t it strange that “ghost” guns have been around a very long time, and now every “mass” shooting involves a ghost gun?

If I didn’t know any better, I’d think they need to push an agenda to get public support.

Let’s talk about mass shootings, but we really need to leave drug deals and gang bangers out of the narrative….

Stupid Joe doesn't understand the difference between "Make" and "Assemble".

Somehow the misleading propaganda spread through the leftist media outlets - always seems to leave out the machining process required to take an 80% lower to completion - before the assembly process.

It would be my bet that their "ghost gun" numbers are skewed, fraudulent, outright lies, obfuscations and then conflated by serialized guns that have had the serial numbers ground off. Because you know damned good and well that the idea of "truths" or "facts" are never going to part of the story.

Reactions: deersniper
80% kits have never been a murder's weapon that I know of. Automobiles, propane bottles, gasoline, diesel, etc....... COULD be used as weapons to kill many people at once. Is the demented old pedophile going to ban those, too? What a joke.
This is not true, but I understand the sentiment behind it. They’re definitely more rare.
I can say for certain there’s been a steady increase in the recovery of Poly80’s (with the occasional WISH auto-sears) showing up in the Chicagoland area.
That said, they’re already being carried by repeat-felons committing armed robberies, carjackings, and interstate shootings. Not only that, but I would bet a weeks salary they’re not all making the Poly80’s themselves, so somewhere out there is a guy who’s already illegally acting as a manufacturer and selling them.
There’s no statistical crime-reduction benefit to banning the personal use manufacturing of Poly80’s.

Reactions: atomic41
This is not true, but I understand the sentiment behind it. They’re definitely more rare.
I can say for certain there’s been a steady increase in the recovery of Poly80’s (with the occasional WISH auto-sears) showing up in the Chicagoland area.
That said, they’re already being carried by repeat-felons committing armed robberies, carjackings, and interstate shootings. Not only that, but I would bet a weeks salary they’re not all making the Poly80’s themselves, so somewhere out there is a guy who’s already illegally acting as a manufacturer and selling them.
There’s no statistical crime-reduction benefit to banning the personal use manufacturing of Poly80’s.
That's why I said, "that I know of." It's not a common occurrence. The left has willfully allowed thousands of full and semi auto "assault" rifles come across the southern border. I get what you're saying, though.

Yes, from what I've read, there is a big rise in poly80 guns showing up in Chicago etc. Which is already illegal. So why not find out who is manufacturing and trafficking them and arrest them. I guess that's too hard.

Yes, from what I've read, there is a big rise in poly80 guns showing up in Chicago etc. Which is already illegal. So why not find out who is manufacturing and trafficking them and arrest them. I guess that's too hard.
That’s exactly why they want to serialize them. That’s the rationale.

He's back at it again today with "ban all assault rifles and high capacity magazines"...
Does anyone have a clear understanding of the 80 percent lower ban? Or a link where I can see exactly what kind of horse shit is about to be pulled off?

Or you can just be a free American and realize the Govt can bawk all they want....it doesn't automatically make it a legal law you have to follow.

Just because the govt says something doesn't make it true.

Fuck, I can say it's against the law for Gal Gadot to not give me a lapdance at least once a day.....it doesn't mean I have any authority to do so.
Reminds me of the Steve Deace quote “We are NOT a nation of laws and never have been, we are a nation of Political Will and always will be.” Congress/President/Alphabet agencies pass all types of laws/regulations each year then depending on the political climate they CHOOSE what to enforce when’s it politically expedient.

Reactions: camocorvette
Not seeing it on the website.

Reactions: Dildobaggins
For one he doesn’t even take his own BS seriously, otherwise hunter would be in jail.

Second, I’ll just follow the constitution and federalist papers

And I thought that too about biden, that fucker couldn’t complete even a polymer 80 with their stupid easy jig if his life depended on it.

Reactions: Longshot231
Rules for thee but not for me:

Weren't two reporters tossed in jail for this? One had an empty "high capacity" mag and the other had a spent shotgun shell or something. Don't recall details but do recall jailing people for the same thing the potato did.

Weren't two reporters tossed in jail for this? One had an empty "high capacity" mag and the other had a spent shotgun shell or something. Don't recall details but do recall jailing people for the same thing the potato did.
Shit. George stephanopolus had a 30 round mag on national television from DC and nothing happened to him.

Shit. George stephanopolus had a 30 round mag on national television from DC and nothing happened to him.

Oh yeah, that's what it was. He had that but another reporter had a shotgun shell or something and they charged him because he wasn't a pravda reporter.

There will always be ghost guns. they just wont be polymer80s. It will be stuff more akin to the "American Arms" R9 submachine guns that are widely circulated among criminals in europe. Finished, working, unserialized firearms, made by criminals, for criminals, completely anonymously.

Reactions: deersniper
And of course the very folks pushing this as a act to reduce criminal violence will demand even more restrictions when this law fails to do anything to reduce the crime. Hopefully this new unlawful act by Biden will be thrown out shortly by the first Federal court to hear a case on this rule. I'm not sure Biden or his cronies will even care if this is ruled unconstitutional. All they really want right now is the appearance of trying to do something about the crime wave that they themselves have brought upon us.
In MD the rinos offered amendments with mandatory minimums for felon in possession , use of a firearm in a violent crime etc. Communists laughed and voted them down

E9C98906-35FC-4A95-BC0B-6B27FF608586.png
BE6A1C1A-B9AC-4125-B889-9771BA45BAC5.png
8372F6C8-6149-4D3E-8DAB-A6E3C24CB458.png

I had an illegal ask me if i had any ghost guns for sale. I laughed in his face. He said he had a gun but he got rid of it because it had a serial number. I laughed again. He was worried trump was going to round him and his spawn up and deport them! Lmfao. Ahhhh, then ignorance of stupid democrats…… i told him “first of all you are illegal, there is no loop hole for you to own a gun legally, serial number or not! Maybe president biden will take firearms from white people and give them to the illegals.”
I knew a retired big-tech mogul, his whole family are Google or big-tech employed antiTrumpers. He allows his illegals that do brush clearing on his ranch property to hunt. The fuckers have more deer rifles than most all of their Democrat sponsors, enablers.

Reactions: Jgunner