• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ghost Guns/3d printers.......

For starters, my recommendation is to stop using the language of the gun banners... "👻guns." Surely the folks here don't use the similar term, "assault weapons" - another political fabrication designed to influence and frighten the muggles and leverage that fear to advance the anti-2A agenda.

They are PMFs or Privately Made Firearms, which have been legal since the birth of this nation.

Please stop using their slanted misappropriation of terminology. It only helps them.

For starters, my recommendation is to stop using the language of the gun banners... "👻guns." Surely the folks here don't use the similar term, "assault weapons" - another political fabrication designed to influence and frighten the muggles and leverage that fear to advance the anti-2A agenda.

They are PMFs or Privately Made Firearms, which have been legal since the birth of this nation.

Please stop using their slanted misappropriation of terminology. It only helps them.

Or defaced firearms, SN# removed.

I have thought for a long time, if "we" refuse to answer questions that use these "news buzz words", and insist on using the correct words it would go a long way.

The left is really good at tossing around words for shock value, call them on that, but in a nice way. What is a "ghost gun". Oh so you mean a gun with the SN# ground off, that is very illegal and that is not a "ghost gun". Or like you said, "privately made". There are differences, there is no such thing as a ghost gun.

Call them on it.

Or defaced firearms, SN# removed.

I have thought for a long time, if "we" refuse to answer questions that use these "news buzz words", and insist on using the correct words it would go a long way.

The left is really good at tossing around words for shock value, call them on that, but in a nice way. What is a "ghost gun". Oh so you mean a gun with the SN# ground off, that is very illegal and that is not a "ghost gun". Or like you said, "privately made". There are differences, there is no such thing as a ghost gun.

Call them on it.
I'm calling you / the gun community on it. And your "real definition" of 👻guns has it exactly backwards.

Historically (using the term loosely) "👻gun" has long referred to factory guns with serial numbers criminally defaced to avoid "tracing."

Only recently has the anti-2A faction re-appropriated the term to intentionally CONFLATE criminal activity with the LEGAL activity of Privately Made Firearms.
I build PMFs. They are legal to build, own, and use. While nothing new... the media and politicians have only recently become acutely aware of their existence due to increasing popularity.

We should no more adopt "👻guns" than we should "assault weapons," another intentionally nebulous political fabrication designed to frighten the muggles into submission (and tyranny).

Last edited: